Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 16th August

Bond with the fans? Ahahaha....seriously....almost all of the players are ex-Hoddesdon....that shows what kind of supporters Hertford are!

Welwyn have support mate, dont you worry....we shall see...Double winners, then cup winners...now title contenders...progress...not pitter patter in the same league for many season and all jump ship!

Yes seriously. I've found from many years of watching football that players and fans can bond even if the players have played for a different club before  :232:

And I won't worry about Welwyn support 'mate', mainly cos there isn't much (reference Fish's tweets to the fans that get, on average, two likes per tweet). Following you off topic, yes, can't knock the progress ON the pitch, agreed there, definitely in the right direction. 

Quite a few of the players at Hertford have played their before, Roberts, Draper and Robbo for sure.

Anyway... Jonno, what happened 8 years ago?

Yes seriously. I've found from many years of watching football that players and fans can bond even if the players have played for a different club before  :232:

And I won't worry about Welwyn support 'mate', mainly cos there isn't much (reference Fish's tweets to the fans that get, on average, two likes per tweet). Following you off topic, yes, can't knock the progress ON the pitch, agreed there, definitely in the right direction. 

It was more a statement of how unloyal the players are at this level....one minute theyre pledging one thing, the next theyve jumped ship....mind it happens at all levels...Pogba being a prime example (embarassing).

Oh right...so liking a tweet only counts does it? What about viewing a tweet? Best start liking every tweet i read mate...sorry i need to keep up with the people in the know!

Impressions, exposure...you must know the lot based on likes...mind at least youre following him ey!! Thats what counts haha

It was more a statement of how unloyal the players are at this level....one minute theyre pledging one thing, the next theyve jumped ship....mind it happens at all levels...Pogba being a prime example (embarassing).

Oh right...so liking a tweet only counts does it? What about viewing a tweet? Best start liking every tweet i read mate...sorry i need to keep up with the people in the know!

Impressions, exposure...you must know the lot based on likes...mind at least youre following him ey!! Thats what counts haha

Backtracking. So in direct response to my statement about the Hertford players and fans having a bond, you said "Ahahaha.... seriously", but really, you were actually making a new point about player loyalty at this level? That makes sense. Good one  :kugel:

Yes I follow him.... I'm not sure what joke is though?  :511:

Quite a few of the players at Hertford have played their before, Roberts, Draper and Robbo for sure.

Anyway... Jonno, what happened 8 years ago?

You left..... ??