Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15th-17th August Midweek Thread

After a bit of a delay, the report from our match with CB Hounslow is here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2016.17-8.html

The strange thing is that we looked quite good for 20 minutes. Could have been two up, one of which was prevented by a world class save and the other by a second class official who couldn't see a trip in the box straight in front of him.

But after that we conceded and never looked the same again. The pressing we had done to that point slackened and when CB were allowed to play football, they took full advantage and the guy Cariba up front scored some great finishes.

We go to Faversham this weekend. Just as well we are going in great form!

Bed & Felt 1 Abbey 3

1st game I've took in for a while disappointed with the Bedfont side considering how much talent they have. Abbey well organised side with some decent players the 10 and 9 notable.

1st half Abbey had the lions share of the game and missed a couple of very good chances before they grabbed there 1st from a mistake at the back.

2nd half Bedfont was a bit better but again Abbey still better and grabbed a well deserved 2nd. Thomas the Bedfont goalie made a few very good saves to keep them in it. Bedfont grabbed a 2nd with 10 to go but almost immediately from the kick off Abbey grabbed the 3rd and killed any chances of a Bedfont equaliser.

Abbey will cause a few shocks here and there. Hartley on Saturday for Bedfont I really fear for them in this game

Bed & Felt 1 Abbey 3

1st game I've took in for a while disappointed with the Bedfont side considering how much talent they have. Abbey well organised side with some decent players the 10 and 9 notable.

1st half Abbey had the lions share of the game and missed a couple of very good chances before they grabbed there 1st from a mistake at the back.

2nd half Bedfont was a bit better but again Abbey still better and grabbed a well deserved 2nd. Thomas the Bedfont goalie made a few very good saves to keep them in it. Bedfont grabbed a 2nd with 10 to go but almost immediately from the kick off Abbey grabbed the 3rd and killed any chances of a Bedfont equaliser.

Abbey will cause a few shocks here and there. Hartley on Saturday for Bedfont I really fear for them in this game

Yes agree guvonor1 we wasn't at the races and haven't been so far.

Abbey were the better side on the night.

But things take time and we will improve and tweak a few things and be fine I'm Sure.

Yes agree guvonor1 we wasn't at the races and haven't been so far.

Abbey were the better side on the night.

But things take time and we will improve and tweak a few things and be fine I'm Sure.

Well that went well today?