Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Cup v Amber's

Sweetnicker

Here's looking forward to making your iffy start to the season even more miserable .  Not a nice thing to Infer Amber's player's as Townie rejects on the other thread Mr Crowing Cockerel , Those I'll judged words might come back to haunt you . Tut Tut  :492:

Oh here comes the muppet from Cheshunt piping up!

Looking forward to Tuesday's game and hopefully we can turn around our fortunes against local rivals who are building as a club.

As for derogatory comments on other threads, I haven't seen any? In fact I know there are more than a few ETFC fans who would welcome 1 or 2 Cheshunt players back to the Town.

Sweetniker

Not a nice thing to Infer Amber's player's as Townie rejects.

Liam was, and is, an ETFC legend as far as I, and many others, are concerned. He wasn't just a great penalty taker CC; he was a prolific scorer full stop. And, I might add, a really nice guy too. Cheshunt are lucky to have him Sweetnicker.

Not sure I said such a thing, Mr Nicker!

Besides, I happen to rate Liam Hope as one of the greatest penalty-takers of all time.

Sorry about that sunshine It was 4 Wembley Finals that said it . At the end of a whinge about losing to Folkstone . 

Just when did you lot get to 4 Wembley Finals anyway ???    Did I miss something here Lol  :bs:

Edited by Sweetnicker

Oh here comes the muppet from Cheshunt piping up!

Looking forward to Tuesday's game and hopefully we can turn around our fortunes against local rivals who are building as a club.

As for derogatory comments on other threads, I haven't seen any? In fact I know there are more than a few ETFC fans who would welcome 1 or 2 Cheshunt players back to the Town.

C D TOWNER ??   Not a nice thing to call me a Muppet is it , Very undiplomatic is that  , So when's your Op then to become TS TOWNER  Lol  :D

But on a serious note , Yes we are building the foundations for a very exciting future , Plans for a 5,000 all seater stadium are in place and the means for It's upkeep , 3G pitches are now in place earning the club much needed revenue , Its all very positive and going in the right direction .    You lot will be looking on in envious awe . :grinarse:

Sweetniker

Liam was, and is, an ETFC legend as far as I, and many others, are concerned. He wasn't just a great penalty taker CC; he was a prolific scorer full stop. And, I might add, a really nice guy too. Cheshunt are lucky to have him Sweetnicker.

Well I don't know Liam personally but I'm sure your right ,  Lets see if he can give you lot a belated going away present or two Lol :539:

Sweetnicker, I was being sarcastic when I used the word REJECTS, not at Cheshunt

but closer to home, as I was among many who thought at least two of them got a

raw deal. But that's just our opinion and time moves on.

I was trying to suggest that we may live to regret them leaving especial Hope and Stevens and concerned that the new comers, here at the time I wrote it, may

wish they were still in a white/blue shirt on Tuesday night.

I still think Liam Hope is one of the best dead ball free kick takers I have seen

in non league. I would compare him with Noel Ashford and Tim Casey ( Kiddiminster mid-80s )

My 4 Wembley etc should have been really 6, but I didn't like to count the two

we lost. You see I still feel an Old "E" turned into a new Towner. Good Luck

C D TOWNER ??   Not a nice thing to call me a Muppet is it , Very undiplomatic is that  , So when's your Op then to become TS TOWNER  Lol  :D

But on a serious note , Yes we are building the foundations for a very exciting future , Plans for a 5,000 all seater stadium are in place and the means for It's upkeep , 3G pitches are now in place earning the club much needed revenue , Its all very positive and going in the right direction .    You lot will be looking on in envious awe . :grinarse:

Is Lazarou still storing his furniture at your place? Glad you are improving the ground,because it was god awful previously.Access from the roads coming in and out is appalling also.Hope you will build a new road joining the A10 to go with this expansion ,or these 5000 supporters will take about two weeks to all get away from the ground after matches.

Is Lazarou still storing his furniture at your place? Glad you are improving the ground,because it was god awful previously.Access from the roads coming in and out is appalling also.Hope you will build a new road joining the A10 to go with this expansion ,or these 5000 supporters will take about two weeks to all get away from the ground after matches.

. Jeeeeszus wept. Come on here to get your townie backs up and I got beaten to the punch. Now then Mrr Lovely stuff at least we don't play. In a rugby ground / athletics stadium like some sad clubs hah hah. Not too sure about furniture but we did inherit some seats , drink chillers, turnstiles and a couple. Of goal nets. Btw If you want to play in our new ground you can have Monday and Friday nights

. Jeeeeszus wept. Come on here to get your townie backs up and I got beaten to the punch. Now then Mrr Lovely stuff at least we don't play. In a rugby ground / athletics stadium like some sad clubs hah hah. Not too sure about furniture but we did inherit some seats , drink chillers, turnstiles and a couple. Of goal nets. Btw If you want to play in our new ground you can have Monday and Friday nights

I've got a bite.No surprise it Albury W**ker.How are you doing old chap?.Not sure where you get the thing about the rugby.They have got nothing to do with our stadium.They play and train on the playing fields.No athletic club at the ground either.Track just used for training.Its a multi-million pound modern football stadium that we have just secured a 99 year lease on.. Ps.You lot already pimping out the 3g pitch to within an inch of its life??  :futbolbud2:

Ah so no rugga at the QE I must keep up a bit more. It probably explains why you can't afford to pay top dollar for better players not to mention your tiny clubhouse that gets crowded with 50 people in there. Your bar stewards sell drinks in the corridor hah . All that rent must be a bit of a squeeze on the purse strings. You'll have too get more people on the turnstile's selling golden goal not that you. Score too many right night now. .Just to mention your stab at Theobalds lane being awful just remember who let you play there before you moved into your running track. Don't forget your binoculars next time you watch a townie home match hah hah.

You really must bone up more on whats happening at the QE..We don't pay rent.Its our ground..Regarding binoculars.The stands behind the goals are inside the track which means they are so close to the pitch its unreal.The seating stand on the far side is also very close to the pitch.As is the standing terracing in front of the main stand.

Edited by lovely stuff

You don't pay rent to Enfield council ?? What a load of old tosh . So how does that place pay for itself then. Nice try . As for the stab regarding the 3 G pitches Well at least we have them . You'll have to go back to brimmo to get yours hah hah.

Edited by Albury_Walker

And getting out of your place onto the A10 isn't that clever now is it  , But I believe the access is going to be Improved when the new place goes up at Cheshunt . By the way which team you lot turning up with tonight , The shot shy 1st team or your ressie's that masquerade as Enfield Boro. Lol  :feedback:

You don't pay rent to Enfield council ?? What a load of old tosh . So how does that place pay for itself then. Nice try . As for the stab regarding the 3 G pitches Well at least we have them . You'll have to go back to brimmo to get yours hah hah.

In my view 3G pitches have no place in senior football other for training purposes.Am surprised the FA have allowed them to infiltrate lower league football.If you have a poor playing surface,or haven't got a decent groundsman,or wish to sublet the pitch to all an sundry to try to earn some income if you've got next to nothing coming through the turnstiles,THEN maybe it makes sense.