Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gazza

Merv, is this the reason why you and Ian seem so inseparable? One of you is hoping to appear intelligent, handsome and erudite, compared to the other.

Now there's a good subject for a poll. Which is which???

<small>[ 05 July 2002, 10:50 PM: This message was edited by: Frenchy ]</small>

Joe Bloody Pasqualy - I've never been so insulted, EFM do not run about in a squeaky slapstick kind of fashion however tempting.

Ask yourself one question where is Joe more likely to play - a summer season in canvey or in St.Albans (I know who my moneys on)

This reminds me of some of our top notch quick witted chants from last season based on the [****!!****] you get doing summer seasons at god forsaken english holiday resorts.

Hale & Pace, Hale & Pace, Hale & Pace (sung to the tune of St.Albans, St.Albans, St. Albans)

EFM -

To quote Mr Pasquale - you and your team are certainly on the road to Hell. Unfortunately you are just about to stop at the Little Chef.

Let's cut what passes for your sense of humour, and see who finishes where next season.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wilf:

<strong>EFM -

Let's cut what passes for your sense of humour, and see who finishes where next season.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know who my money would be on.....

Coming up with a song with the lyrics of Hale & Pace surly proves that my point that the EFM are lacking in humour just as much as they are intelligence. Now why don’t you go back, finish watching the Tweenys and hope that the Chuckle Brothers come on soon, that will be enough to keep you entertained and stop bothering all on this site

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wilf:

[QB]EFM -

To quote Mr Pasquale - you and your team are certainly on the road to Hell. Unfortunately you are just about to stop at the Little Chef.

QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Erm.... nuff said.

As for our Hale & Pace chant it's not the chant but the context of it's use in releation to you, something you lot didn't quite grasp when the best anti-city chant you came up with was someone shouting "Watford".

So we will continue our "hale and pace", "candy floss", "your mother is you sister" and "you all work in a warehouse", some tips for you "luton", "hatfield" "harpenden" and "Estonia" for the surrealists on the island.