Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cup of tea

Colin McBride

I just thought it would be good to mention Colin McBride on here as our former chairman. He came in and reluctantly took on the position of chairman at a very difficult time for the club. I think there would have been some individuals outside the club that would have liked us to fail. He managed against the odds to bring stability to the club despite the hurdles that were placed against us.

It hasn't all been down to Colin (Tony, take a bow). There's been people like Ken, Terry, Jimmy, Tina etc.. that have all worked tirelessly behind the scenes.to pull the club out of the mire. Just goes to show what teamwork can achieve.

As for our new chairman - Having spoken to Alex for the first time recently, I have been impressed with both his attitude and also by the way in which he operates. I think that we are fortunate to have someone with his skills and abilities and I do believe that he can take the club forward.

Thank you Colin.

Edited by cup of tea

i bet you be taking him an apple on Saturday !!!! good shout Simon i always like days over the Bridge and without the solidarity of everyone over there none of it would be possible and i would probably end up spending the afternoon with the wife at one of those awful shopping centres so well done to all the above mentioned