Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club Situation

Jab_n17

Just listened to the NB interview and knew the situation was bad but not that bad. In my mind NB is a really down to earth guy and many a person in his shoes would have bailed and walked months ago, but to see this out and ride the storm, in my eyes he deserves the upmost respect.

Surely there must be players 'out there' even in the lower leagues with potential etc that could make the jump to a higher division on realistic money to show their talent, get noticed and move through the system, along with loan players that will (I'm sure) be brought in. So with that in mind and fingers crossed NB, the players and the club will move on into the future........ 

Got to agree with you.

Surely all people connected to the club must have realised,that to entice the players that we had,the great majority of which were London based or thereabouts,having played a higher standard before donning the blue and white of Margate, wasn't gonna be cheap!

Did the club not learn its lesson from last year!? :o

With the crowds the team gets for home games,you don't need to be a qualified accountant to see that the sums don't add up.

Has the club got any scouts? Who looks to see if there is another Scott Heard,Alfie May or whoever who's plying his trade in the Ryman League? To save the budget,you may need to "go local".as far as players go,whether from other sides.or even within the club.

Being relegated or going bust. Both leave a bad taste,but the one good thing about being relegated is that you still have a team and can bounce back in time. The other option doesn't bear thinking about.

Lets just hope the team can carry on with all these distractions happening.

Archived