Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 2nd January

Monday 2nd January – Kick Off 3.00pm unless stated

PREMIER DIVISION

Biggleswade United v Leighton Town

Colney Heath v Hoddesdon Town

Crawley Green v Stotfold

Edgware Town v Cockfosters

Hadley v Wembley

Hertford Town v FC Broxbourne Borough

Leverstock Green v London Colney

St Margaretsbury v Welwyn Garden City

Sun Sports v Berkhamsted

Tring Athletic v Holmer Green

DIVISION ONE

Arlesey Town Reserves v Biggleswade FC

Baldock Town v Harpenden Town

Buckingham Athletic v Risborough Rangers

Chesham United Reserves v Winslow United

Harefield United v Hadley Wood & Wingate

Hatfield Town v Codicote

Kensington Borough v Brimsdown

Southall v Hillingdon Borough

DIVISION TWO

Aston Clinton v Amersham Town (Kick Off 2.00pm unless agreed by both clubs)

Clean Slate v Mursley United (Kick Off 2.00pm unless agreed by both clubs)

Enfield Borough v St Neots Town Reserves

Hale Leys United v Grendon Rangers (Kick Off 2.00pm unless agreed by both clubs)

Loughton Manor v MK Gallacticos (Kick Off 2.00pm unless agreed by both clubs)

New Bradwell St Peter v Old Bradwell United

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Thame Rangers (Kick Off 2.00pm unless agreed by both clubs)

Totternhoe v The 61FC (Luton) (Kick Off 2.00pm unless agreed by both clubs)

Tring Town AFC v Tring Corinthians (Kick Off 2.00pm unless agreed by both clubs)

Southall v Hillingdon Borough

I will be at this local darby.

Full Time

Southall 4 A.Louth 50', A.Page 68', J.Bennett 82', G.Senior 86'

Hillingdon Borough 1 L.Williams 62'

Monday 2nd January

PREMIER DIVISION

0-1 Biggleswade United v Leighton Town

1-6 Colney Heath v Hoddesdon Town

0-0 Crawley Green v Stotfold

0-2 Edgware Town v Cockfosters

P-P Hadley v Wembley

2-1 Hertford Town v FC Broxbourne Borough

4-3 Leverstock Green v London Colney

5-2 St Margaretsbury v Welwyn Garden City

0-3 Sun Sports v Berkhamsted

4-2 Tring Athletic v Holmer Green

DIVISION ONE

2-9 Arlesey Town Reserves v Biggleswade FC

0-4 Baldock Town v Harpenden Town

3-3 Buckingham Athletic v Risborough Rangers

0-1 Chesham United Reserves v Winslow United

2-1 Harefield United v Hadley Wood & Wingate

0-3 Hatfield Town v Codicote

4-4 Kensington Borough v Brimsdown

4-1 Southall v Hillingdon Borough

DIVISION TWO

3-1 Aston Clinton v Amersham Town

0-0 Enfield Borough v St Neots Town Reserves

4-4 Hale Leys United v Grendon Rangers

2-0 Loughton Manor v MK Gallacticos

3-1 Mursley United v Clean Slate

4-3 New Bradwell St Peter v Old Bradwell United

2-8 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Thame Rangers

3-1 Totternhoe v The 61FC (Luton)

2-3 Tring Town AFC v Tring Corinthians

Edited by Karen Browne

Southall V Hillingdon Borough

The first half was a tense affair and spoiled by the young ref.

The second was much better and Southall deserved the win. A.Page, D.Bennell and A.Louth were superb and to be honest all the Southall players played well today. The Hillingdon Borough dangerman A.Harewood was dealt with well by the superb Southall defenders. L.McManus had a very quiet game for Hillingdon Borough and Hillingdons D.Rhone didnt play like a player who has played at a higher level. The Hillingdon keeper R.Mullane had a poor game. Southall are on fire.

Its a pleasure to watch Southall these days.

Was at Hatfield v Codicote... 0-3 a little harsh on the hosts who played well in spells especially during first half. Cod looking comfortable at 0-1 and got two late goals to put some gloss on the victory.

Reggie Ross looked very good for Cod.... nearly scored a fantastic goal after a mazy run in from the left hand side.

330 noisy souls at a very frosty Hertingfordbury Park today to watch Hertford Town close the gap on London Colney after a hard-fought 2-1 derby win over Broxbourne Boro.

This league is really on the up and getting some great entertainment & attendances at Step 5 these days!

Looks like the Prem is settling into a 2 horse race.

WGC dropped too many points now. Cockfosters though looking good but can they keep it up. The rest too inconsistent.

Big disappointment is Biggleswade United after all the pre season hype.

Agree WGC losing some supposed easy games...again like Biggleswade, havent truly lived up to the pre-season hype...although not as poorly.

I think its going to be a tough one from here on..watched the Hertford game, Kersey up top on his own and thought. What other real options do we have?! Very dissapointing. Its as though the players dont have as much faith as you want them to in the management at times

I think its going to be a tough one from here on..watched the Hertford game, Kersey up top on his own and thought. What other real options do we have?! Very dissapointing. Its as though the players dont have as much faith as you want them to in the management at times

You can tell by watching the players that they have little faith in the management, what a strange thing to be able to witness on a football pitch!

You can tell by watching the players that they have little faith in the management, what a strange thing to be able to witness on a football pitch!

Ever heard of the "Quote" button?! Lol.

Is it very strange? or do you just not concentrate or actually know much about football?

Never experienced a player not playing for the manager?

Welly have tried to buy the league, they've put in various 7 dayers over the last couple weeks to try bring in players but barely anybody has joined. Hertford Town are going to go up, they have the best side, facilities and fanbase they deserve to go up imo

I think teams do buy the league dont they surely?! After all Hertford have about 6 coaches, even one on the other side of the pitch most games, ringing up the managers with tactics from what ive experienced a few weeks ago.But i know what youre getting at.

How would you know about various 7 dayers?

I think tbh London Colney deserve to more so, considering theyve been close the last 2 seasons and will again this season, if were going on current form/recent history. But yes Hertford do have the best side, fanbase numbers wise yes, now theyve got rid of the shambles of last season.

Mind the fan base only seem to get going once its the seocnd half or the pints start kicking in from my experience.

Still either of the 2 mentioned are worthy.

Wether people "buy the league" or not is beside the point.

Budgets don't even come into it for me.

Not sure if the rumoured trillion pound wage bill at WGC is true or not, but if they finish top of the league, they deserve to go up, whatever they, or anyone else spends.

Anyway, we're only half way through the season and they're only 9 points behind. Far too early to be writing them off.

Even Wembley and Tring are still in with a shout. Potentially 7 and 8 points behind Hertford if they win their games in hand. And both still to play them twice I believe.

There are many more twists and turns to go yet.

That being said, I'd still personally back Hertford to do it.

I think they're pretty equal with Colney on the pitch, despite LC's shocking night a few weeks ago.

But Hertford seem to have a much better set-up off the field. I think that really can make a difference.

It still remains to be seen if Colney's ground will even make the required grade.

As for let downs, don't forget that Biggleswade have a lot of games in hand.

The real disappointments for me have been Berko, who have been wildly inconsistent. Great away wins at Cockfosters and Hoddesdon, followed by silly home defeats to Oxhey and Colney Heath. Not to mention that 6-0 loss at Wembley.

And what on Earth's happening with Hadley?

71 points last season. Half way through this and they've got 17.