Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 2nd January 2017 Match Thread

Good start for our new manager with a comfortable win over a Badshot Lea who had been picking up some form.

2 good finishes in each half from Corbett and we also hit the bar and post twice.  A couple of good saves from the home keeper as well while ours had a quiet morning.

FT. Chicks 0 Chessy 5.

Not the result I was expecting at all, l honestly thought if the chicks played like they did against the lobsters the other week things would have been more competitive today but it was not to be.

The chicks are better than this but from the off they seemed to be lacking in chat and encouragement from each other but also in the air they seemed uninterested in winning or even to go for balls in the air. Things will need to be put right for the Farleigh game or the chicks fans will be getting a bit concerned, they deserve more than I saw today, on the plus side the burger was nice and warmed me up on this chilly day and l managed not to shout out Cmon Rehill while surporting the chicks for the day.

FT. Chicks 0 Chessy 5.

Not the result I was expecting at all, l honestly thought if the chicks played like they did against the lobsters the other week things would have been more competitive today but it was not to be.

The chicks are better than this but from the off they seemed to be lacking in chat and encouragement from each other but also in the air they seemed uninterested in winning or even to go for balls in the air. Things will need to be put right for the Farleigh game or the chicks fans will be getting a bit concerned, they deserve more than I saw today, on the plus side the burger was nice and warmed me up on this chilly day and l managed not to shout out Cmon Rehill while surporting the chicks for the day.

No Comment, Burgs !!

Horley Town 4 Raynes Park Vale 0

A good three points and a claen sheet for Town. Great fist goal from a good corner from Mark Beven was fired home by Kerran Boylan who hgeaded powerfuly into the back of the net. Town second goal came when Kylie Hough picked the ball up well outside the area dummed two defender and then fired past the advancing keeper. It was two nil at half time to Town. The second half saw town cary on where they had left off in the first half dominating the game and goal three came from a penalty after Tate Greenaway was brought down in the box and Top goal scorer Kyle Hough fired home to make it three nil. Town made some changes and it was sub Richard Wetton who scored number four after controlling the ball and planting it past the Raynes Park Vale keeper to make it four nil. Happy New year everyone.

FT. Chicks 0 Chessy 5.

No Comment, Burgs !!

I have some pictures from the game.