Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 10th January

Tuesday 10th January – Kick Off 7.45pm unless stated

LEAGUE CHALLENGE TROPHY Third Round

Baldock Town v London Colney

PREMIER DIVISION

St Margaretsbury v Tring Athletic

HERTS SENIOR CHALLENGE CUP Quarter Finals

Bishop Stortford v Hoddesdon Town

Cheshunt v Leverstock Green

HIGH WYCOMBE SENIOR CUP Quarter Final

Amersham Town v Holmer Green (Kick Off 7.30pm)

DIVISION ONE CUP Semi Finals

Harpenden Town v Wodson Park

Langford v Hatfield Town

DIVISION ONE

Bedford v Kensington Borough

Harefield United v Biggleswade FC

MIDDLESEX SENIOR CHARITY CUP Second Round

Hillingdon Borough v Uxbridge

Tuesday 10th January

LEAGUE CHALLENGE TROPHY Third Round

1-2 Baldock Town v London Colney

PREMIER DIVISION

1-4 St Margaretsbury v Tring Athletic

HERTS SENIOR CHALLENGE CUP Quarter Finals

2-2 Bishop Stortford v Hoddesdon Town (Bishop Stortford won 4-3 on penalties)

P-P Cheshunt v Leverstock Green

HIGH WYCOMBE SENIOR CUP Quarter Final

0-3 Amersham Town v Holmer Green

DIVISION ONE CUP Semi Finals

P-P Harpenden Town v Wodson Park

3-1 Langford v Hatfield Town

DIVISION ONE

1-2 Bedford v Kensington Borough

2-2 Harefield United v Biggleswade FC

MIDDLESEX SENIOR CHARITY CUP Second Round

0-1 Hillingdon Borough v Uxbridge

Baldock must feel hard done by the league after being told a player was wrongly ineligible. I presume London Colney rested most of their side from Saturday?

The player in question did in fact play and from the fourteen players used by London Colney on Saturday twelve were used tonight

Edited by Karen Browne

I saw a tweet that they had to make a change before kick off because he wasn't signed in time. They played him anyway? Risky. Fair play to Baldock then looks as if they should have won it

I telephoned the club secretary prior to the start and informed him I had made a mistake and he was free to play. I got my cup competitions mixed up

Baldock must feel hard done by the league after being told a player was wrongly ineligible. I presume London Colney rested most of their side from Saturday?

It caused a bit of running around before kick off, but we got there in the end ;-p

Kenna had a decent game to be fair considering he hasn't played for a while.  I don't know London Colney's squad too well, but their two top scorers started.  I thought it was a cracking game and we certainly didn't disgrace ourselves.  The referee was taking a fair bit of flak in the second half, but it was refreshing to see the game being able to flow and both sides able to mix it.

Both their goals were disappointing from a defensive point of view, but it was the best we've played for a few games and gives us lots to be positive about going forward.  Their committee were also a nice bunch.

Lee Wilkins and Daryl Keel. Two of the finest WGC trolls on here. (HallSeaIsAPenis and WGCDaz)

Worst kept secret in the SSMFL..... ? Bet Paul is looking forward to meeting him...!!