Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 10th January

Jonno, were you one of those people at school no one trusted? You know...the kind of person that was a traitor? "Miss it was him", "Please sir, it wasnt me, it was him"?

And to think now youre best buddies with Halsey....no morals!

That's Jonno all over pal, teachers pet!

Jonno, were you one of those people at school no one trusted? You know...the kind of person that was a traitor? "Miss it was him", "Please sir, it wasnt me, it was him"?

And to think now youre best buddies with Halsey....no morals!

I don't think it was me that gave away your cover. If I'm honest, I've never had much time for cartoon characters that hide behind an avatar, a nickname, a monitor or a keyboard. Say what you want about who you want, it's a free country. But have the balls to back it up like a man and stand by your opinion. For the record, my name is Jon Dean and I support Hoddesdon Town. Proud of both.

I don't think it was me that gave away your cover. If I'm honest, I've never had much time for cartoon characters that hide behind an avatar, a nickname, a monitor or a keyboard. Say what you want about who you want, it's a free country. But have the balls to back it up like a man and stand by your opinion. For the record, my name is Jon Dean and I support Hoddesdon Town. Proud of both.

"No sir, it was him sir...him over there sir"...jump on the bandwagon now!

Cartoon Character...where?! Hide behind what?! Im typing on a forum...its a forum dear boy!

Who says i havent? Just becasue i have freedom of speech on here, doesnt mean i wouldnt in real life to his face. Whats he going to possibly say? Because im speaking facts. He hits fans and gets away with it! He cant take the heat or losing...he reacts and takes it out on innocent people and gets his daughter in law to then go on social media to defend him and make up stories!

Proud of your name...well done. Proud of Hoddesdon and the fact theyve lowered themselves to employ such a man! Morals lowered and for what...mid-table....well done.

Mind i guess...through thick and thin ey.

"No sir, it was him sir...him over there sir"...jump on the bandwagon now!

Cartoon Character...where?! Hide behind what?! Im typing on a forum...its a forum dear boy!

Who says i havent? Just becasue i have freedom of speech on here, doesnt mean i wouldnt in real life to his face. Whats he going to possibly say? Because im speaking facts. He hits fans and gets away with it! He cant take the heat or losing...he reacts and takes it out on innocent people and gets his daughter in law to then go on social media to defend him and make up stories!

Proud of your name...well done. Proud of Hoddesdon and the fact theyve lowered themselves to employ such a man! Morals lowered and for what...mid-table....well done.

Mind i guess...through thick and thin ey.

Lee, I think you've confused my point.

"Typing on a forum" as you put it, doesn't give you a legal right to anonymity. It's no different to holding a discussion in a public place. You must be prepared to own what you say.

I really couldn't give a sh!t about your issue with Paul or Paul's issue with you. None of my business and not of interest to me.

Lee, I think you've confused my point.

"Typing on a forum" as you put it, doesn't give you a legal right to anonymity. It's no different to holding a discussion in a public place. You must be prepared to own what you say.

I really couldn't give a sh!t about your issue with Paul or Paul's issue with you. None of my business and not of interest to me.

Its not Lee, so however much you think youre being clever....youre not.

So what...im speaking the facts...i think youre find it is. Own what i say....where do you get these ideas from..

You obviously do, you keep commenting on them! Quite right it isnt...now jog on...im sure you have better things to be doing...especially now your his right hand man so to speak!

I'm Hertford Town through & through (spoiler-alert!) but will always show respect for those who deserve it.

This is a forum & not a nightclub, no need for aggression or threats on here.

Let's get back to friendly inter-club banter shall we?

I'll be there at Lowfield tomorrow supporting my local, non-league side and very proud of it.

Just get behind your own side and leave the other teams/managers to get on with their own business.

Publish & be damned . . .