Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 10th January

My name is Catdog Rovers.

And I support grassroots football in my local area.

In this league, that mostly takes in Broxbourne, Colney Heath, Hertford, Hoddesdon, London Colney, St Mags and Welwyn.

I don't have enough history with any of them to be considered a real fan, that being said, I tend to find myself watching Hertford more than the rest.

But in a grandma at sports day kind of way, I like to see them all do well.

Can we meet up for a group hug now we all know each other?

I'm Hertford Town through & through (spoiler-alert!) but will always show respect for those who deserve it.

This is a forum & not a nightclub, no need for aggression or threats on here.

Let's get back to friendly inter-club banter shall we?

I'll be there at Lowfield tomorrow supporting my local, non-league side and very proud of it.

Just get behind your own side and leave the other teams/managers to get on with their own business.

Publish & be damned . . .

What nightclubs do you frequent, to have a stance that theyre aggressive? and threats? Dont make me laugh...clearly trying to come across all high and mighty here!

Lee, it really doesn't matter who you are, where you're from, what you do, who you support etc. More power to you. But let's not pretend you aren't Lee Wilkins anymore. It's done.

Let's get back to football.

Your thoughts on the current situation at Welwyn. I think Fish will turn it around personally. Good young manager who will go from strength to strength.