Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy Draw

well dave we beat stevenage away on penalties and did telford at our place last season.. we beat chester at home 2 nil in the semi first leg so the damage was done before we got up there...

niether of em will fancy playing us but being realistic a draw at either place would be fantastic...these two are proper footy teams..

but i guess wigan thought the same thing! come on you yellows either game will be massive

i would hate to go out of the trophy... winning that is as important to me as winning the league.. sure the holy grail of conf football is great but i would miss the local trips to riccay heybridge grays braintree etc etc and of course your place... tuesday night in the fleet suits me fine coming from the city.. i will leave work early ship some beers in ..trek over to london bridge and fight my way thru the kent commuters and get in the ground for some early beers courtesy of your wallet! shocked.gif" border="0

me.. i hvn't spilt so much as a drop since 1981 im certainly not about to throw it away...i am game on to meet yourself dave and any of the other fleet chaps who fancy a beer.. and i will be looking to get down to kent asap... lets hope its still neck and neck by then<p>[ 04 February 2002: This message was edited by: CANV ]</p>

Last 8 in trophy.

Morecambe

Gravesend

Margate

Forest Green

Yeovil

Burton Albion

Hereford

Telford Utd

Eventual winners, here's a shock Gravesend

Thats the kiss of death on them watch Hendon win tomorrow night if its on been raining heavy today.

Not that we're in it, but for those who care the following 5th Round ties will be played on 23rd February: <p>1 Barnet or Scarborough v Morecambe

2 Gravesend & Northfleet or Hendon v Mangotsfield United or Stalybridge Celtic

3 Margate v North Ferriby United or Braintree Town

4 Stevenage Borough v Forest Green Rovers

5 Yeovil Town or Doncaster Rovers v Canvey Island

6 Farnborough Town or Burton Albion v Woking

7 Chester City or Solihull Borough v Hereford United or Hampton & Richmond Borough

8 Northwich Victoria v Telford United