Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading

Sloughboy

How is the ground grading situation in CCL? Who had the grading? I know a few have applied?

Any news from Hartley? I know they were some way off last year, genuine thoughts? Will they be able to do all that?

Anyone else? I assume Walton are already graded?

Yeah but last time I went there was nowhere near worthy of grading. And didn't go up last year after winning...

Sorry, was an innocent question requiring about anyone who may be joining the southern/Ryman league. No need for the sarcasNot getting involved

Not getting involved, but Chris isn't normally sarcastic. Some people on here are, possibly myself included, but Chris isn't one of them.

Yeah but last time I went there was nowhere near worthy of grading. And didn't go up last year after winning...

Sorry, was an innocent question requiring about anyone who may be joining the southern/Ryman league. No need for the sarcasm

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Hartley have stated, many times, that the necessary work will be carried out in order to promote at the end of this season. Me, sarcastic? As if!

Sorry, was an innocent question requiring about anyone who may be joining the southern/Ryman league. No need for the sarcasm

I wasn't being sarcastic either mate.  Just pointing out they will win the league at a canter and have started work and expect it to be finished in time.  I refer all users to my post at the start of the season where I said HW would win it easily and despite the rebuffs from Mr Tuffs along the way I am being proved correct.  My real reason for all that though was to get a nibble from Millers but I have failed badly on that one :)

Archived