Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Complimentary tickets?

Gravesindian

Confession Number 3.

I was born and bred in Surrey, still live in Surrey, love Surrey and all things Surrey.

(I also adore Sussex and Kent and ALL things English.

Nurse ????? Fetch the pills again !

There are many Man U "Fans" down sarf.

Whenever the Mancs are on the Box then the Plastic Fans come out with there replica shirts, or with there "announcements" that they're Fans.

I guarantee Gravesends pubs are chocker with these "Fans". Would you see them at Stonebridge Road?

Good idea. While we at it my little sister has a Russian Hamster, can I have a season ticket for GNFC so that the poor, weak, down trodden Russian Hamster minority are rightly represented in GNFC?

Of course should he fall ill then I can go instead.

Whats worse, running on a wheel for hours on end or watching the Fleet?

With regards to the English thing, that's fine I am not offended at all, why should I be?

I wonder if you could clear something up for me though…Surely if, as someone pointed out, a person is whatever nationality his passport says, then nobody can be English and very soon if not already, you will be European and not even British?

Unfortunately I can't make it tonight - it clashed with an unavoidable appointment.

Quote:
MHL said:
There are many Man U "Fans" down sarf.

[color:"blue"] And most of 'em couldn't find Manchester on a map.
Just about sums up the intelligence needed to be a supporter !

Quote:
Gravesindian said:

I wonder if you could clear something up for me though…Surely if, as someone pointed out, a person is whatever nationality his passport says, then nobody can be English and very soon if not already, you will be European and not even British?

[color:"blue"] Well Gravesindian ! I've said it before many times, many threads !

I'm 56: English and Bl**dy proud of it !

NO-ONE is going to make me European, least of all, any frog-eating, jack-boot wearing, pasta eating, cuckoo-clock making foreigner.

Nurse ???? Fetch the bleedin' pills !!

Well what a thread........i am on the same footing as G/indian. I will always cherish my English heritage,but when (if) i become an American Citizen i will embrace the American Nationality with open arms. And should the day come England play USA in the World Cup, i will be behind the USA.........BUT I WILL REFUSE TO CALL FOOTBALL SOCCER.

Quote:
FLEETFANNo1USA said:
Well what a thread........i am on the same footing as G/indian. I will always cherish my English heritage,but when (if) i become an American Citizen i will embrace the American Nationality with open arms. And should the day come England play USA in the World Cup, i will be behind the USA.........BUT I WILL REFUSE TO CALL FOOTBALL SOCCER.

This dosen't make sense. Surely if your proud of your English hertitage how can you be so quick to desert it on the stregnth of a few documents. And if you are a true England supporter how can you even consider changind alligances. Like I said I am Indian, and will always be Indian and a few bits of paper will never chance hundreds of years of history and culture and neither do I want to.