Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier League Preditions

OK Guys lets see who gets closest to the final league table. I have it as:

1 London Colney

2 Cockfosters

3 Hertford Town 

4Tring Athletic

5 Biggleswade United 

6 Wembley

7 Berkhamsted

8 Welwyn Garden City 

9 Sun Sports

10 Hoddesdon Town

11 Leverstock Green

12 Crawley Green

13 Stotfold

14 Leighton Town

15 London Tigers

16 Holmer Green

17 Hadley

18 Oxhey Jets 

19 Colney Heath

20 St Margaretsbury

21 Edgware Town

22 FC Broxbourne Borough

Enjoy!!

Surely this would have been a better exercise before a ball had been kicked. Fairly easy to predict a league table that only has a handful of games remaining!!

I would be more than happy for hoddesdon to finish tenth. Don't get me wrong I would of love to of been challenging again but that was highly unlikely due to us having to rebuild again.

Hopefully we can get some new faces in next season to go along side the current players and push on from there.

I'd have taken survival this season when the entire playing squad left for Hertford. Having said that, I think Paul and the squad would be a little disappointed with 10th place. Again, it's a very talented squad that should really be up there and challenging for a top 4 finish and having got to know a lot of them this season, id say they all probably feel, if they are honest, that they have underachieved this season, despite building a brand new team and squad.

It's been a great season, seen some superb football played and there's a cup final to look forward to as well. We've had worse seasons. Fair play to Paul and the boys this year. Hopefully they can kick on next season with their first season under their belt. But who knows. Football is a funny old game. Anything can happen. And it probably will!!!

I've probably said it before, I think Hoddesdon are just a big old-school centre back away from being real title challenger.

Plenty of goals in that team. Just need a good organiser to tighten it up at the back.

As for Premier League predictions, I think London Colney will win it and Broxbourne will finish bottom.

You heard it here first.

I'd have taken survival this season when the entire playing squad left for Hertford. Having said that, I think Paul and the squad would be a little disappointed with 10th place. Again, it's a very talented squad that should really be up there and challenging for a top 4 finish and having got to know a lot of them this season, id say they all probably feel, if they are honest, that they have underachieved this season, despite building a brand new team and squad.

It's been a great season, seen some superb football played and there's a cup final to look forward to as well. We've had worse seasons. Fair play to Paul and the boys this year. Hopefully they can kick on next season with their first season under their belt. But who knows. Football is a funny old game. Anything can happen. And it probably will!!!

With the budget and the side you have finishing 10th is embarrassing, there is teams with half the amount of money or next to none that are doing better than you are. And you've hardly had to rebuild as its pretty much Hertford Town's side from last year. Good luck in the cup final though  ;)

It's nowhere near "pretty much Hertford Towns team from last year". Do you some research before embarrassing yourself publicly.

And they're not 10th, they're 8th with 4 games to go. 10th place is the position Patemondo guessed they would finish.

Christ on a bike...!!

6 games to go and they could quite easily finish 8th I just think they have dropped off a bit and playing teams who are fighting for points may see them drop a couple of positions. Kersey has done well IMO. I don't know what Hoddesdon's budget is I only know Stotfold's and it starts with a Zero although we do try to support the players in other ways.

They may have underperformed but the league seems a lot stronger in depth this season. They are one of the stronger teams and should build on that next season. We certainly got tonked in both games.

Totally agree Ernie

Always remember the date. 2nd January 2016. He was being in interviewed in bar on film before our game. Heard it all, 2016-17 they were going to have a big budget and going all out to win the league. Wanted to be in the National League asap!!!!. Had more massive sponsors coming in.

At the time thought, as you said, he is so underestimating the SSML.

And jesus, when they beat us 1-0, you would have thought they had won the league and we weren't even top at the time. All the players and staff were filming each other in the changing rooms, singing etc it was unbelievable and still over 20 games to go. Then in bar after the game it was a circus, as you say again Ernie, all his cronies patting him on the back and saying that result has made their Christmas and New Year. It was so embarrassing.

Think Tracey and Heather have been mugged off there.

• 2 weeks later...

how many are promoted from the prem? with LC on 91 they have sealed top 2 (Hertford 95 max and CF 90 max).

hadley have 7 games left, holmer have 8 left, can they handle the back log of games and avoid the drop? 

broxbourne can reach 29 so they're fate is already sealed.

Not to be picky, but two clubs went up in 2102/13 Dunstable Town 114pts and Aylesbury Utd on 94pts from 42 games. Promotion is all governed by teams further up the ladder folding, teams refusing promotion, teams not achieving/maintaining ground grading and the FA reshuffling League pyramid etc etc

Not to be picky, but two clubs went up in 2102/13 Dunstable Town 114pts and Aylesbury Utd on 94pts from 42 games. Promotion is all governed by teams further up the ladder folding, teams refusing promotion, teams not achieving/maintaining ground grading and the FA reshuffling League pyramid etc etc

A better phrase would be 'one team is promoted as a right' with a second (possibly) promoted, if required - see above - which is usually based on the best 'points per game' ratio of all eligible Step Five clubs.

In fact PPG is only for second placed clubs if a 1st place club is not promoted.

OK Guys lets see who gets closest to the final league table. I have it as:

1 London Colney
2 Cockfosters
3 Hertford Town 
4Tring Athletic
5 Biggleswade United 
6 Wembley
7 Berkhamsted
8 Welwyn Garden City 
9 Sun Sports
10 Hoddesdon Town
11 Leverstock Green