Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 15th April Match Thread

Premier Division

AFC Hayes v Knaphill

Bedfont Sports v Abbey Rangers

CB Hounslow United v Walton & Hersham

Chertsey Town v Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa v Horley Town

Hartley Wintney v Sutton Common Rovers

Raynes Park Vale v Bedfont & Feltham

Spelthorne Sports v Farnham Town

Westfield v Badshot Lea

Windsor v North Greenford United

RPM Records Division One Challenge Cup 3rd Round

AC London v Frimley Green

Division 1

Ash United v Balham

Epsom Athletic v Worcester Park

Eversley & California v Dorking

Redhill v Cove

Staines Lammas v Cobham

Staying local today so Spurs v Bournemouth at home -  then RPV v Bedfont & Feltham - then pub for Man City v Saints and Napoli v Udinese.  :)

Staying local today so Spurs v Bournemouth at home -  then RPV v Bedfont & Feltham - then pub for Man City v Saints and Napoli v Udinese.  :)

.... and presumably a MASSIVE headache tomorrow, Chris ??

HT LOBSTERS 3 COVE 2

FT LOBSTERS 6 COVE 3.

WOW, Goal down very early which made things a bit nervy but thanks to the usual suspects we got there in the end, 100 league goals and second spot subject to goal difference with two games remaining, AC London away and last home game against Bagshot.

Pitch could have done with a bit of rain as it looked rock hard.

As usual burger was great plus a celibration bottle of orange Lucazade to top off the day. Good crowd and plenty of kids again

Ash utd 1 Balham 4

Beaten today by one of the best sides I've seen at the covers stadium all season.

Reasonable even first half until a cracking 30yrd strike that flew into the net & from there on Blaham never looked back which by ht was 2-0 with another well worked goal.

2nd half Ash pulled a goal back from the pen spot after winning a harsh penalty for handball but this only sparked Balham into more life & scored 2 more goals for a well deserved win.

Good luck to Balham in those remaining games for 3rd spot.

It was my finally home game off the season & i would just like to thank all involved at Ash for another season...hope next will be even better

RPV 0-1 Bedfont & Feltham.

Simply awful day and game and not a criticism of either team on the pitch at all.

The referee wanted the game off for a variety of reasons so fair play to all for going through with it.

I had 7 extremely happy years at RPV in the "noughties" but today was not a pleasant visit apart from meeting up with DB the legend.

I went as a neutral today in fairness and have no issue with either club.

Hanworth Villa 1 Horley Town 3

A great win away at 4th placed Hanworth Villa. Town started very well with Aidan Richards causing the home defence all sorts of problems. Town took the lead through Alex Barbary and midway through the half went two nil up again through Alex Barbary. Town were thankful for some great goal keeping from George Hyde to keep them in the game was some good attacks from Hanworth. It was two nil at half time. Town carried on well in the second half and produced goal number three when Rynn Brackpool poped up to score goal number three. Town were then awrded a penalty which was well saved by the excellent Hanworth goal keeper. Hanworth as usal never gave up and got a consolation goal near the end. Must say another good referee again today.Great to get the three points and do a double over Hanworth.

RPV 0-1 Bedfont & Feltham.

Simply awful day and game and not a criticism of either team on the pitch at all.

The referee wanted the game off for a variety of reasons so fair play to all for going through with it.

I had 7 extremely happy years at RPV in the "noughties" but today was not a pleasant visit apart from meeting up with DB the legend.

I went as a neutral today in fairness and have no issue with either club.

Why did the referee want the game off?

Why did the referee want the game off?

Corner of pitch was waterlogged. Said it was dangerous. I thought it was fine when I got there at KO. Penalty areas needed re-marking before he would start game.

Corner of pitch was waterlogged. Said it was dangerous. I thought it was fine when I got there at KO. Penalty areas needed re-marking before he would start game.

Waterlogged!

Hasn't rained for weeks!

Waterlogged!

Hasn't rained for weeks!

Which goes to prove my point that referee's are still sponsored by 'Specsavers'  !

Unfortunately, they don't keep to their yearly appointments !!! 

Well  -  DFC is no more, so I have absolutely no allegiance to anyone now, so at least sarcasm and wit will be alive and well next season !!.

WOW  -  and I've got F1 and cricket to look forward too for a few months.

Which goes to prove my point that referee's are still sponsored by 'Specsavers'  !

Unfortunately, they don't keep to their yearly appointments !!! 

Well  -  DFC is no more, so I have absolutely no allegiance to anyone now, so at least sarcasm and wit will be alive and well next season !!.

WOW  -  and I've got F1 and cricket to look forward too for a few months.

DFC play again tonight , in the Dorking Junior Charity cup semi final.  We got a bye to this stage.

It's against Reigatians.

If we win that we have the final of course.

And then I guess we wait for the AGM's or FA decisions.

All in all it's rather a sad, slow and undignified ending to the club.

DFC play again tonight , in the Dorking Junior Charity cup semi final.  We got a bye to this stage.

It's against Reigatians.

If we win that we have the final of course.

And then I guess we wait for the AGM's or FA decisions.

All in all it's rather a sad, slow and undignified ending to the club.

With regard to Jeff's first sentence....

"17 year old local lad, Ollie Turner scores the winning penalty for #Dorking in tonight's @Dorking_Charity Cup Semi Final."

From a DFC tweet.

Archived