Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Xxxxxxx FC.

xxxxxx FC are to play xxxxxxians in the xxxxxxx Charity cup in xxxxxxxx on Friday night.

It will be at the home of xxxxxxxxxx Wanderers in Westhumble, xxxxxxxxx.

Think kick off is 7.45 xxxxxxxx time but I couldn't see it on xxxxxxxxxx FCs website.

The competition raises funds for XXXXXX charities..

Hopefully you can all get down to xxxxxxxx and support this event, please share it on your social media.

Childish of me I know, but I'm not the xxxxx   xxxxx xxxxx that started it. xxxxxx.

PRICELESS, JEFF !!.

:P :D :lol: :rolleyes:

Did Xxxxxxx Wanderers not enter this? I've heard it's placed between the World Cup and European cup in stature. Whatever the result it is sure to reverberate and shake the foundations of the game to its very core, and not just in the town of Xxxxxxx itself.

Already looking forward to Karl Oyston's match report.

Xxxxxxxx Wanderers vets entered and were drawn against Xxxxxxx FC. Xxxxxx WFC vets withdrew allowing Xxxxxxx FC a bye to the Semi.

Epic game v Reigatians saw XxxxxxFC get to the final. It's not the World Cup. It's far bigger. Silver coloured but bigger. Come on you Xxxxxxxxxx.

And on a less cynical note good luck to Xxxxians FC who finished fourth in the top Southern amateur division

Well done Xxxxxxxx Wanderers vets who had great success this year.

And good luck to Simon Steve Matt and the great lads playing for the club I've supported all my life

Good luck to my old school's club I played for and I think won this cup with

Not sure I can watch it. It would be like watching two ex girlfriends I loved in my twenties squabbling over who got my punk record collection

More bad news !!!!

The Surrey Yeoman, which is sited in Xxxxxxx High Street and has been closed for refurb WAS to be re-opened as a Wetherspoons.  This has now been cancelled, and it now appears that yet another Xxxxxxx pub may well become another 'theme' restaurant.

That's just what Xxxxxxx needs.  Another restaurant to add to all the others, estate-agents and charity shops.

There is absolutely no truth in the rumour that the COCK on Deepdene roundabout is to be re-named A DICK !!

.....and here is the latest from the Chairman of Xxxxxxx Wanderers.

http://www.fansfocus.com/topic/196811-wanderers-chairman-proud-after-promotion/?do=findComment&comment=2032630

...I dont think the forum needs to worry about eyes of solicitors reading xxxxxxx posts I should imagine the automatic surveillance software over at GCHQ has flagged this forum and the goings on at xxxxxxx and all the secret xxxxxxx posting as some sort of plot.

...Time to erase your browser history lads.

It's currently 1-0 to Xxxxxxx so looking forward to watching the highlights on Sky Sports and the inevitable we're not folding after all. A long summer of crap coming out of Karl Oyston ahead me thinks.

Karl Oyston  -  Now, there's a name to conjuer with !

(Who the hell is he ?  Has he some secret connection to Xxxxxxx F.C. or Xxxxxxx Wanderers ?)

Blackpool chairman who sued a supporter for online comments, whilst guilty of doing similar himself.

You'll have to re-name yourself 'The Oracle', Jeff.

I just couldn't be @rsed to Google him.

Archived