Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Im moving to UK and I need a club!

Hi guys!<p>My name is Andreas Rosendahl, Im 20 years old, and Im moving to England in August.<p>Im currently playing football at Div4-level here in Sweden, and I would like to continue play football after my move to England.<p>One problem, dunno where to play, or in which league.<p>Is there any league which is good, but not tooo good? Can somebody please help? Maybe YOUR local club can offer me a position?<p>Dunno where Im moving yet, depends on which job I'll get. I already know Im gonna work at a hotell, but I dont know which though.<p>Thanx for helping. My e-mail is rosendahl@mail.nu, please reply to that, not this topic.<p>Cheers,

Andreas

Im playing as Midfielder L/R/C.. why?

If anyone can help me, please mail me at rosendahl@mail.nu

Why not try my club Sutton we always need a new midfielder

What about AFC Wimbledon - they've just started up as a breakway from Wimbledon FC who are moving to Milton Keynes and are still trying out players?

Depends where you're moving to and how good you are.

I'd check the local paper when you arrive if your not sure of the level you want to play at the moment and perhaps join a local Sat/Sunday side then enquire around once you've arrived if you think can play at a higher level.