Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Youth Cup Final 17th May

Burger!

xxxxxxx fc v REDHILL fc to be played at Chessington and Hook (Chalky lane)

Come on down and give them a shout!

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/news/youth-cup-final-details-announced-1799348.html

Are solicitors and their clerks welcome ??  :ph34r:

:bolt:

Are solicitors and their clerks welcome ??  :ph34r:

:bolt:

I am unable to confirm or deny any rumours......  

I hope there is a decent turn out, some useful players on both sides and (possibly) the last chance to see a Dorking shirt on the field of play.

Also if we are lucky and Chessy has the Canteen open there may be a chance that Page will be serving Burgers again.

I am a bit out of the loop these days, which cup final is this, please?

I think its the "Southern Youth League East"., not CoCo but anything with local stuff I think its worth posting on our forum.

I believe it may not be around next season, and I stand to be corrected but I think the committee has already gone hence the change of venue.

...and as by magic;  http://fulltime.thefa.com/Index.do?league=766161878

I think the two clubs sorted out the final themselves or the game would have be forgotten about.

I will be popping along as Chessy do good catering (I hope on the night!) 

My congratulations to Xxxxxxx Youth.

Could someone please tell me exactly what the Xxxxxxx development pathway is ??  A new one to me.

(I would use the 'D' word but I'm told it's still legally non-grata !)

It's a way a young lad can join his preferred local youth football setup and get first class coaching on an all weather pitch. If he is one of the better players at his age group he'd get the opportunity to represent the town for the XxxxxWanderers age group teams.

Then there's the prospect of the academy for further education both football and academically.

Under 18 football at a higher level than the town has had for some time

Then first steps in Adult football via Xxxxwanderers reserves with a chance to first team progression.

I think that's how it's planned and if Xxxxxxians could be used or use the pathway it would be even better

These forums can be good places to advertise and promote clubs plans and ambitions and it's a pity some people can't see that and choose to shut down discussion when one or two criticise.

Final Dorking 4 Redhill 2

VERY FINAL !!

Archived