Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dover KSC

Gordon T

I heard on the radio that Wilkins was out of the last Dover game due to a back problem, is he going to miss tomorrow nights game? Also will Spiller be playing? I seem to remember his header knocked us out of the Trophy at their place last season. Should be a good game tomorrow night and hopefully a good number of fans from both sides.

Also how much will it cost to get in?

I doubt Wilkins will be risked. He hasn't played in any League Cup or Kent Senior Cup games this season. Spiller is supended.

I believe the reason the game is tomorrow is because both clubs wanted to get some suspensions out of the way.

How strong a team are Gravesend likely to field? Full strength? All reserves? Half and half?

We will probably have half and half. We can't get away with too weak a team because we have a suspended punishment for sending the reserves to play in the KSC while the first team played a friendly.

Quote:
Dan (DAFC) said:

I believe the reason the game is tomorrow is because both clubs wanted to get some suspensions out of the way.

We don't have any suspensions this week, we arranged in it a hurry as a favour to Dover. Our only suspension is Chris Moore which starts on 10th January.

F/T 0-3 I know it's hard to swallow,but you can concentrate on the league now. That is 9 games unbeaten for Dover who need to secure Conference South football next season, hopefully we can sort out Margate and win this Cup, we played Conference football for 10 years and DAFC did the same , never took the KSC seriously, hence your poor showing of supporters 450, our home gate in the lower league averages 750 and we would probably have got 550 at the Hoverspeed Stadium at Crabble. I wish you all the very best for the rest of the season.

It was. Memories of sad old days struggling at the foot of the Southern League. We used to get crowds of about that often (425). Dover played all the decent football. They were not falling for the ball over the top for Abbey to chase. Matt Curruthers finished well. Can we sign him.

Not an inspiring performance in a no longer inspiring competition. Hope for better on Saturday. Never mind.

I thought Evans played pretty well,if at times he didn't shoot early enough and he did hog it a bit,but i thought he was definitely a plus point..other than that it was pretty poor!Judging by the Dover keepers performance he's related to Margate's Smith..seemed a nice bloke though!