Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Season Signings & Rumours

Wont be out of the game long im sure.

I am sure Craig Bicknell will be back involved in no time, good manager and a shame he is no longer at New Bradwell - thought they may have done something this year in SML2 i watched them a few times last year as i am friends with Les Smith who runs the club. I have heard all their players from last year are moving on also.

Stacey Field is currently training with Berkhamstead, may have already signed (goalscorer)

Ashley Farmer is training with Totternhoe, again may have already signed (watched him when we played against Winslow he was outstanding)

Nimi is training with Kettering (didn't see much of but heard good things, youngster)

Would be interesting to see where the likes of Dan Green/Billy Lobjoit go? (ex leyton orient)

3 lads that were brilliant last year and i am sure will do well for their new clubs.

On a brighter note, good seeing the lads against FC Wasps - few good trialists on show and i have no doubt we will have a good season! 

I am sure Craig Bicknell will be back involved in no time, good manager and a shame he is no longer at New Bradwell - thought they may have done something this year in SML2 i watched them a few times last year as i am friends with Les Smith who runs the club. I have heard all their players from last year are moving on also.

New Bradwell St Peter are in Division One this season

Stacey Field is currently training with Berkhamstead, may have already signed (goalscorer)

Ashley Farmer is training with Totternhoe, again may have already signed (watched him when we played against Winslow he was outstanding)

Nimi is training with Kettering (didn't see much of but heard good things, youngster)

Would be interesting to see where the likes of Dan Green/Billy Lobjoit go? (ex leyton orient)

3 lads that were brilliant last year and i am sure will do well for their new clubs.

On a brighter note, good seeing the lads against FC Wasps - few good trialists on show and i have no doubt we will have a good season!

Caleb Bolton has signed with Buckingham Atheltic as well.

Ex Holmer Green FC legend Dean Allen has joined Flackwell Heath FC.

Following today's excellent 3-3 draw at home to Southern Premier League side Chesham Utd, Berkhamsted FC signed 14 players in one afternoon according to their official twitter page.

Have to say, as a spectator today they looked really good in front of a healthy crowd of 141 with plenty of good new players on display.  New Manager Steve Bateman obviously has great connections from managing at a higher level but being a Berko boy he clearly feels he wants to achieve the same at his home town club.

Funny that. That's exactly what I'd imagine someone who's been messed about by Northwood to say. 

Seriously belated reply, I know, but something has just surfaced.

Barker was indeed messed about, having been promised a manager's job by a chairman in February.

But it wasn't at Northwood.

Heard last night that New Bradwell will be pulling out. Not sure of the accuracy, but suspect it is true. Also that Mk Gallacticos tried to get in there but was rejected.

As soon as CB stood down I thought that would happen, why apply for promotion then. I wonder why the manager left, all the talk coming from New Bradwell sounded very positive and determined. It does mean even number of teams in the division.

I have just been updating my player registrations on FA Whole Game for Wolverton Town Veterans.  Two of them have a past link with New Bradwell St Peter and it states 'folded 2017' alongside it.

As Winslow Boy says this day has been coming, but still very sad for MK football.

As Winslow Boy says this day has been coming, but still very sad for MK football.

Weren't you somewhat involved there these days? I'm sure if they do indeed fold they'll be back next year. There's been Work on the ground done and there's always been good people behind the scenes. It's a good club.

I did the programme and that sort of thing for two or three years. The guys who ran it and really knew what they were doing all left two years ago after decades of work. They'd just had enough because it was basically three of them on their own. There was no infrastructure beyond them to speak of. The club has staggered on over the last two years but in reality it couldn't really cope with the loss of those stalwarts.

I did the programme and that sort of thing for two or three years. The guys who ran it and really knew what they were doing all left two years ago after decades of work. They'd just had enough because it was basically three of them on their own. There was no infrastructure beyond them to speak of. The club has staggered on over the last two years but in reality it couldn't really cope with the loss of those stalwarts.

There was lots of positive talk about big plans. What a shame.