Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think if a manager is aware of the situation before the his tenure begins, then it isn't a problem. I've always said there is no shame in Spartan football, as long as everyone is singing from the sa

I'd be interested to know why they have folded, it's a shame as they are a long established club. Bicknell managed Leighton and after he left there was a difficult phase where a squad didn't really ex

Can see Leighton shocking a few people next season. Seemed to turn it around towards the end of last season.   As for Barker, the statement when he left seemed to imply him taking on a step 4 team w

I have just been updating my player registrations on FA Whole Game for Wolverton Town Veterans.  Two of them have a past link with New Bradwell St Peter and it states 'folded 2017' alongside it.

As Winslow Boy says this day has been coming, but still very sad for MK football.

As Winslow Boy says this day has been coming, but still very sad for MK football.

Weren't you somewhat involved there these days? I'm sure if they do indeed fold they'll be back next year. There's been Work on the ground done and there's always been good people behind the scenes. It's a good club.

I did the programme and that sort of thing for two or three years. The guys who ran it and really knew what they were doing all left two years ago after decades of work. They'd just had enough because it was basically three of them on their own. There was no infrastructure beyond them to speak of. The club has staggered on over the last two years but in reality it couldn't really cope with the loss of those stalwarts.

I did the programme and that sort of thing for two or three years. The guys who ran it and really knew what they were doing all left two years ago after decades of work. They'd just had enough because it was basically three of them on their own. There was no infrastructure beyond them to speak of. The club has staggered on over the last two years but in reality it couldn't really cope with the loss of those stalwarts.

There was lots of positive talk about big plans. What a shame.

Is a bit of a joke really but can't be helped when a team pulls out at this stage. Be interesting to see how St Neots Res do in Div 1 it could be quite a challenge for them as they didn't do too well in Div 2 last season. But they have amazing facilities so sure they can attract some decent players, if they haven't already signed elsewhere at this stage of pre-season!

I'd be interested to know why they have folded, it's a shame as they are a long established club. Bicknell managed Leighton and after he left there was a difficult phase where a squad didn't really exist. Padbury also folded the season after he left and Ampthill were relegated after a disastrous season following his move.

Seems to be a problem if an entire squad plays for a manager rather than a club. I personally prefer it when players have an attachment to the local community

I'd be interested to know why they have folded, it's a shame as they are a long established club. Bicknell managed Leighton and after he left there was a difficult phase where a squad didn't really exist. Padbury also folded the season after he left and Ampthill were relegated after a disastrous season following his move.

Seems to be a problem if an entire squad plays for a manager rather than a club. I personally prefer it when players have an attachment to the local community

True and i agree. A lot of non league football players follow the same manager from club to club.

If it is the ex Kentish Town FC striker Lee Scott then yes and a decent striker he was.

Middlesex Division One West new team St Panteleimon FC who are groundsharing at North Greenford United FC this season and who they drew with 1 1 in a recent pre season friendly are signing top players left right and center and there latest signing is the ex EDGWARE TOWN, Ashford Town, Northwood and Hanwell Town striker JAVONNE MOLLOY. Watch this space.....