Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New players at Cheshunt.

vauxhallman

I see Cheshunt have announced 4 new signings.

What are we hearing from the Town,just a mass exodus and not a word on any new signings.

What are we scared of,the silence from the board is deafening,come on for christ sake we are a members run club the members deserve to know.!!!!

Looking in from the outside it seems certain members of the board are being so flippant about the situation its causing a very uneasy almost angry situation amongst fans.

Wake up and smell the coffee.?

A little bit condescending CC. After all as VXman says it is supposed to be "a

members run club" and to paraphrase the often used chant " it's all gone quiet

over there" Since most of the post currently shown on " Club news" is about

exalting new member to invest it does seem a strange strategy.

If you keep telling people that the club is run as a democracy you have to

except members will want to seek reassurances from time to time.

If I thought for a moment that nothing was happening behind the scenes regarding team-building I'd be worried. But I don't think that and I don't particularly feel the need to know names at this stage.

We elect the board to run the club and the board selected the manager to run the playing side and I'm content to allow the manager to do the job his way while not worrying what other clubs are doing.

It's easy to lose players to clubs paying more but as for players being loyal to managers that's ok if the club is local ... will fit in with your work arrangements... and cover the extra expense involved.... finding a whole new team of Ryman premier class players who happen to live within reasonable distance of Enfield will not be easy to say the least ....

We have elected a board who have in most cases decided to distance themselves from the real fans.

We need a board who haven't lost there tongues and stop hiding in there little groups.

Maybe come re election time we may be able to get some fresh blood on the board.

I see Cheshunt have announced 4 new signings.

What are we hearing from the Town,just a mass exodus and not a word on any new signings.

What are we scared of,the silence from the board is deafening,come on for christ sake we are a members run club the members deserve to know.!!!!

Looking in from the outside it seems certain members of the board are being so flippant about the situation its causing a very uneasy almost angry situation amongst fans.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

We now have 7 new signings and another 2 expected ,  If any remaining Townies players fancy a trial and earn some real dosh then they are welcome to give us a bell  :D

Apparently Cheshunt has just signed up Paul Wallace..But that's just to sell off the real estate. :bolt:

F Y I  Sunshine  Cheshunt will be around a lot longer than you lot .  Don't come crying to us for somewhere to play your games  when you start up again , All you'd be offered is the 3 G pitch out the back  but then you'll have to ask Brassett if you could join his Futsal league to play on that  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BTW WTF is Futsal ??

Q: Why the f**k do we have threads about Cheshunt on here, thus giving Albury et al the oxygen for their delusional comments which some Towners can't help but rise to?

(I rose once, never again, forget 'em, waste of time!)

What have prophylactics got to do with it?

That's exactly what I thought !!

Maybe you might have to explain your 'p' word, Steph1 !

I think a few of us are showing our age. :rolleyes:

What have prophylactics got to do with it?

Very good :D 

Archived