Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Braintree watch

Still waiting for Hughes video services to convert to DVD to rebuy all those highlights of the seasons videos!

Well...I did actually convert the 1994/1995 Season compilation to DVD. (Volume One & Volume 2.)

Several years ago actually, but never got round to putting it on my website.

If there is enough demand, I will do so....for £10.00 per volume incl. p & p.

That's assuming the DVD master still plays.  :unsure:

As for anything else from 1990 - 1999 (or whenever it was I last filmed for the club), they were all mastered on S-VHS, which is now obsolete in terms of playback, so I can't convert those to DVD. My 25-year-old S-VHS VCR chews the tapes up.

Dont think we can blame the players for wanting higher or maybe they r just believing the same bS brad was feeding them at enfield. However there are several players not at braintree who Enfield have not secured maybe we should ask y? Maybe because they were expected to accept less money than players who just walked in off the street & werent part of enfields loyal following. U cant be loyal to a club when a new manager doesnt value your loyalty

@ETFCOfficial Bumped into Nathan Livings he didn't jump ship to Braintree as has been mentioned a few times he stayed loyal to town & spoke to the new management team. He wouldn't say too much out of respect for the club chairman & fans but I don't think he felt he was wanted.

It had to be expected that the new manager would prefer his own choices. It bears out what was said by some, who have had experience of him in the passed, in that

he can be quite arrogant at times. Mind you BQ appeared to be freezing Nathan out.

We will be able to judge for ourselves when the season has started and the

results from our first half-a-dozen games are in. Then the questions should be asked if they do not satisfy.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

7 of our former players featured today in their 3-0 defeat to Colchester.

Their forum confirms that Nigel Neita has left already and there's already disquiet there about the ineffectiveness of Dernell & Harry up front.

• 2 weeks later...