Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prejudice

No disrespect to Graveseindian, but racism isn't the only prejudice suffered by individuals at the fleet. I happen to be gay, wow, shock horror!! To my disgust at the bar against Margate, someone picked up on my 'camp' voice & told me 'faggots only come to football to look at mens legs'....I felt about as big as jimmy kranky, it was horrid. So what i go to look at men getting sweaty, thats the only reason women go....deep down women don't like football...i bet Jessicas' got her favourites on above her bed!! anyway, rant over

How is that racist? Does it say anywhere in the law of the land that people who call themselves Indians even though they are born in the UK are racist?

How have I racially descriminated against any other Indians or even British people? I havn't I have used myself as an example and was refering to myself. Are you trying to say I am racially abusing myself now then?

is there not a thread running where you can continue the 'gravesindian' discussion......

not naming or shaming, but when i said 'someone' picked up on my camp voice, someone was too nice a description.. DAZ(yes your super daz) your a biggoted nasty man, everyone here may think your nice, but u tormented me through school & even found the time to continue when i try & watch football with my partner...your lucky he didn't slap you!

Quote:
FLEETFANNo1USA said:
The fact you won't call yourself British

I wonder how many ex-pats in Spain would think of their kids as Spanish? A few, granted, but most would prefer their kids to be thought of as 'British' I'll bet.

As Wellington once said when claiming he was British even though born in Ireland, "Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse".

Quote:
timothy mallet said:
is there not a thread running where you can continue the 'gravesindian' discussion......
not naming or shaming, but when i said 'someone' picked up on my camp voice, someone was too nice a description.. DAZ(yes your super daz) your a biggoted nasty man, everyone here may think your nice, but u tormented me through school & even found the time to continue when i try & watch football with my partner...your lucky he didn't slap you!

Ha ha ha - we have somebody stirring in our midst.
Now there's a surprise.

OK - I will humour you - what school did this torment take place at?

I thought these forums are about football and gnfc not about who did what at school and who's being racist. Lets leave that to other people who haven't got anything better in their little subnormal lives to do. It doesn't matter what sex,creed or colour you are! Are we not supporting and helping the same team? If you want to talk about who did what at school do in a private chat room and leave this forum to people who want to talk football.