Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Friday 4th - Sunday 6th August Match Thread

Friday 4th August
F.A. Cup - Extra Preliminary Round
AC London v Crawley Down Gatwick
(at Whyteleafe FC)

Saturday 5th August
Abbey Rangers v Cray Valley (PM)
Amesbury Town v Eversley & California
Camberley Town v Blackfield & Langley
Chessington & Hook Utd v Lancing
Colliers Wood United v AFC Uckfield Town
Farnham Town v Fawley
Godalming Town v Westfield
Hailsham Town v Redhill
Hanworth Villa v Bedfont & Feltham
Haywards Heath Town v Bedfont Sports
Holmer Green v AFC Hayes
Horley Town v Raynes Park Vale
Knaphill v Bournemouth
Newport (IOW) v Guildford City
Spelthorne Sports v Chertsey Town
Sutton Common Rovers v Canterbury City
(at Banstead Athletic FC)
Walton & Hersham v Mile Oak
Welwyn Garden City v North Greenford United

Sunday 6th August
Badshot Lea v Verwood Town
(at Camberley Town FC)
Epsom & Ewell v Banstead Athletic
(at Chipstead FC)
Rusthall v CB Hounslow United

Still cricket season until 2nd Sat in Sept.

Stupidly early !!

Totally agree with you Krooner but what can we do?

Multi-task ????

:bolt:

Match report;  http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/news/lobsters-ease-in-to-next-round-1908215.html

Enjoyed my trip to Hailsham but there is something wrong when a game of cricket is being played next door but that was put right by Thunder and lightning moving in and a right old downpour in the second half and I had to put the camera away and retire to the stand. A warm welcome by the gate-man and I off loaded my shrapnel in exchange for some raffle tickets. I've been here before, well I'm sure I have but for the life of me i cant remember a thing about the place!

I was spotted, someone said don't forget to mention the Burgers on the forum or words to that effect, not sure what gave me away, being fat or that I had ketchup on my camera lens? Only one Burger today and that was really nice, thanks also for the clubs hospitality that allowed be my other passion, Viennese whirls, sorry it had to be done.

Nice to see so many lobster fans travel away and our flag on the fence.

Football is back, all is well. 

Not much mate except ignore it all until then.  That is what  I am doing :)

Match report;  http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/news/lobsters-ease-in-to-next-round-1908215.html

Enjoyed my trip to Hailsham but there is something wrong when a game of cricket is being played next door but that was put right by Thunder and lightning moving in and a right old downpour in the second half and I had to put the camera away and retire to the stand. A warm welcome by the gate-man and I off loaded my shrapnel in exchange for some raffle tickets. I've been here before, well I'm sure I have but for the life of me i cant remember a thing about the place!

I was spotted, someone said don't forget to mention the Burgers on the forum or words to that effect, not sure what gave me away, being fat or that I had ketchup on my camera lens? Only one Burger today and that was really nice, thanks also for the clubs hospitality that allowed be my other passion, Viennese whirls, sorry it had to be done.

Nice to see so many lobster fans travel away and our flag on the fence.

Football is back, all is well. 

Viennese Whirls ?  You have just gone right up in my estimation :)

Horley Town 5 Raynes Park Vale 1 (A bit of everything!) FA CUP

First half saw both team leave the pitch after 38 minutes when the referee spotted lightning! :shocked: when it stopped all back out on the Pitch. It was nil nil at half time. Town started adding the pressure on a mutch changed and better Raynes park Vale side from last season. They soon went one nil up through Kerran Boylan, Town went further a head with a goal of the round contender (See Horley Town U Tube for the goal) scored by Adam grant who fired into the top corner.Town then had Ayden Richards sent off! Raynes Park Vale then fouled our goal keeper the referee waved play on and they scored. Town then hit back again with midfield Ben Herdman getting his name on the score sheet with a low shoot into the bottom corner of the net with the keeper routed to the spot again.Raynes Park Vale then had a player sent off so both teams down to ten players.Horley's fourth came from Captain Butch Smith followed by number five from Alex Barbary to round of a good afternoon in front of a large crowd .A local derby game against higher League Chipstead away awaits in the next Round.

Archived