Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Match officials lists?

Burger!

Bit of a panic going on at home regarding the names of the match officials for the Redhill v Godalming game this Saturday, seems the list has yet to go out or if it has I've not seen it, got a printers deadline looming and wondering if there was a location that its posted....

If you get the weekly league bulletins, the officials and changes are listed there.

As I no longer have any direct connection with the CoCo, I have cancelled receipt of bulletins.

Lazaraus would be the man to contact, Burgs.

However, cup games are a little more awkward.

The match official appointments for August have been sent to clubs today.

They can usually only be sent out at the last minute because we have to wait for FA appointments at higher levels before ours can be released.  If we don't do that we then have a lot of alterations.

The match official appointments for August have been sent to clubs today.

They can usually only be sent out at the last minute because we have to wait for FA appointments at higher levels before ours can be released.  If we don't do that we then have a lot of alterations.

Thank you for your prompt reply, new to this and was sort of panicking that I had missed something and the next couple of days I'm away / off grid due to funeral.

Jerry kindly sent me the info I needed for the programme as soon as CCL sent it out, my error in panicking! 

Archived