Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Raingod

Where are they now?

And Scott Shulton moves to St Albans

Hertford Town have appointed Max Mitchell as one of two joint managers.  Among his first signings is Chris Wild!

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:56, andyetfc said:

Where's Bradley Brotherton when you want him?

I often wonder where those great players from our ESL days are now.  Back then, the fans had a much closer relationship with the players.  I guess the higher you go the less cntact you have with the players.

Posted (edited)

Andy Leese can't afford to lose the majority of his squad and start rebuilding again.He found it difficult putting together a competitive squad from scratch when he first arrived.His best hope was to build on an assembled, stable squad.

I am now very concerned about the upcoming season.These players that Andy brought in (and that we are losing) have only got us to mid table .Can you see him getting better replacements in? Let alone as good as what we are losing.

Unfortunately  i think we may need someone in who can bring the nucleolus of a new team with him.

Edited by lovely stuff

Don't worry. Andy has organised a competition to be carried out last week of June first week of July. He will sign the first ten players who can accurately pass from the half way line and hit a stick on the penalty spot.

6 hours ago, Steph said:

Don't worry. Andy has organised a competition to be carried out last week of June first week of July. He will sign the first ten players who can accurately pass from the half way line and hit a stick on the penalty spot.

Passing forward or back?

Forward. For defenders he needs them to run around and make the occassional air kick so that they appear busy and put their opponents off.

Matt Nolan has joined Potters Bar. Probably understandable following Nathan's arrival

Bit like when team left before....but that was with the manager.....

Cant wait to see these replacements.

Apart from BB...is anyone else contracted?

Absolutely no surprise... a mass exodus was predicted half way through the season... the only surprise would be that anybody actually stays after suffering a season playing under Leese..... but I am comforted by the fact that this could all be part of the three year plan .....

In other news: Joe Ellul has signed for Maidenhead United 

Jay Porter signs for Margate 

Posted (edited)

Luke Marshall and Matt Thomson to Cockfosters 

Edited by Father Jack

Brandon Adams to Royston