Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sun Sports Football Club

Absolute disgrace. Have seen many great games between us and Sun over the years and they will be sadly missed. Unfortunately there are too many non football people meddling with grass roots football nowadays.

At Berkhamsted the board are still trying to fend off such people that want to turn our home into a totally unsuitable unfit for purpose astroturf monstrosity.

That's great news. Nobody wants to see a club fold. Lets hope the powers that be allow them to do so as my understanding is you cannot groundshare if it isn't in place prior to the start of the season.

I am sure they will be ok though and well done to Kings Langley

That's great news. Nobody wants to see a club fold. Lets hope the powers that be allow them to do so as my understanding is you cannot groundshare if it isn't in place prior to the start of the season.

I am sure they will be ok though and well done to Kings Langley 

Shouldn`t be a problem, I think Southall are on their  4th " home" venue this season. Hayes & Yeading, Amersham, Hillingdon Boro, and Burnham.

Good to see that they're able to carry on - I doubt if Kings Langley will be asking such stupid money as these dodgy owners of theirs.

The only sticking point is Karen having to re-do the Premier Division fixtures to account for any clashes :unsure:

Archived