Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mon 18th-Fri 22nd Sep Match Thread

Chris Clapham

Monday 18th September
                Cherry Red Records Premier Challenge Cup 1st Round
                Sutton Common Rovers     v      Westfield

Tuesday 19th September
                Camberley Town           v      Redhill
                Frimley Green            v      Cobham
                Raynes Park Vale         v      Hanworth Villa
                South Park Res           v      Horley Town
                Premier Division
                Banstead Athletic        v      Colliers Wood Utd
                Walton & Hersham         v      Chertsey Town
                Division 1
                Bedfont & Feltham        v      Worcester Park

Wednesday 20th September
                FC Deportivo Galicia     v      AC London

Friday 22nd September
                F.A. Vase - 2nd Qualifying Round
                AC London                v      Horley Town

Camberley Town 0  -  Lobsters 3

Kedze and Smith send lobsters through....http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/news/kedze-and-smith-send-lobsters-through-1995164.html

A real entertaining game, so many good performances it is hard to say who was Man of the match! Towns keeper was excellent and the number 11 reminded me of Redhills Steve Turner from many moons ago.

Its early in the season but hats off to the Camberley canteen, the Burger was extremely good, so much so I went for more but they closed up on the start of the second half! also on offer Cheesy Chips, Chips and Gravy and my favourite Curry sauce and chips!

Camberley Town 0  -  Lobsters 3

Kedze and Smith send lobsters through....http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/news/kedze-and-smith-send-lobsters-through-1995164.html

A real entertaining game, so many good performances it is hard to say who was Man of the match! Towns keeper was excellent and the number 11 reminded me of Redhills Steve Turner from many moons ago.

Its early in the season but hats off to the Camberley canteen, the Burger was extremely good, so much so I went for more but they closed up on the start of the second half! also on offer Cheesy Chips, Chips and Gravy and my favourite Curry sauce and chips!

I went to this match as a neutral and thoroughly enjoyed the game.  Redhill were very impressive, and as you say Camberley's Kallum Lunn was outstanding in goal for the home side.

....and not a word from Young Krooner.

I'm sure he must generally keep an eye on the food quality, especially now that the 'ball on willow' season is all but finished !!

:bolt:

....and not a word from Young Krooner.

I'm sure he must generally keep an eye on the food quality, especially now that the 'ball on willow' season is all but finished !!

:bolt:

Not there mate so no comment.  Cant remember the last time I had a burger at a football match.  I was at Redhill on Weds though to watch the FA youth Cup match.  Youngest Mini Krooner enjoyed the chips.  Oldest Mini Krooner is now at Uni !

Not there mate so no comment.  Cant remember the last time I had a burger at a football match.  I was at Redhill on Weds though to watch the FA youth Cup match.  Youngest Mini Krooner enjoyed the chips.  Oldest Mini Krooner is now at Uni !

SEE ??

I told you not so long ago you'd soon be joining the 'Oldies Set'.  I knew I was an accepted member a couple of months back when Jan and I attended one of our Grand-Daughters honours graduation ceremony.

Archived