Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ETFC v Tonbridge is OFF

Father Jack

What a bummer,  it was to be my last game for a few weeks. As I can't drive at the moment someone, who has no interest in football, had kindly offered to take me to and from the stadium. Was hoping to see our on loan new player with high hopes of a win.  

What irony; there seems to be plenty of water falling at the moment.

I couldn't get there today, but shame as better attendances at weekends.

4WF - If you cannot drive at the moment, I am planning to go to Tuesday night's MSC home game .. would be happy to drive you each way if that would help you get to a game. ...It's 47 miles each way for a home game for me so another few won't make any difference!

Thanks RG for your very kind offer and it is much appreciated. But on Monday I  undergo some medical treatment that will probably put me out of action for a while.  

But your gesture says a lot about you and our supporters. It's people like you that makes me realise why I have been proud to be an EFC / ETFC supporter for so many years. 

Once again a sincere thank you.

Makes a change from the old 'Flood-light Failure' trick !!

:bolt:

Seems like the water board are due to attend Monday.

Probably just to leave some buckets !!

:bolt:

Archived