Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
seemgee

Harlow v Enfield Town

Not really, just enjoy the banter, Vman, but the nature of your reply seems you are trying to deflect some feeling of embarrassment on your part. Now then, there's really no reason for you to feel that way.   

Anyway, I will still look forward to reading another of your reports, with or without unoriginal cliches. In return I'll try to refrain from writing any more highbrow stuff so as not to make you feel inadequate. Can't say fairer than that!!!!!!

By the way shall we call it quits and wish you and yours a Happy New Year. 

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

My thoughts, for what they are worth, on the Harlow game.

We played well to a system which we have asked for all season but were the changes forced on the manager and will we revert to type on Saturday. I will wait and see. If Saturday reverts to type, and it will be a difficult game, then I look forward to the manager's excuses in three weeks time.

VMan I really thought we were having a little sarcastic banter.  I am also sorry that you have been offended but after all you did start it all by trying to make fun of me. In replying to you the remarks I made were all very tongue in cheek. It being the silly season!!!!! 

It is said humour comes in all forms, obviously ours clashed badly. 

Consequently,I hope you take this apology in the manner it is intended and remain in the Forum.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

I'll keep on trying to bring to the table a different point of view, and as Steph knows, will try to be objective when supporters give the officials a hard time. I also have a sense of humour which has helped over the last few weeks after some of the performances I've watched.

Here's hoping for a better new year.