Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield v Needham Market

seemgee

Matt Mitchell King who did well, Seething at the sending off decision. People look forward to a game of football and only get 15 minutes. Thought Towns passing out of defence was much improved and they matched Needham with 10 men. Thought Kirbs is getting back to his old form and we look more balanced with Samir.

When Joe got sent off, why oh why was Mickey Parcell the sacrificial lamb ? Parcell, Greene and Youngs are our most creative players, so to stand any remote chance of getting back into the game, they all needed to stay on the pitch. SImon Thomas stays on and it was like we had been reduced to 9 considering the impact he had on the game. He brings absolutely nothing to the team and shouldn't even be on the bench. I'm fed up with Andy Leese's lack of a plan A ,never mind plan B ! 

The game was naturally ruined by the sending off decision. Undoubtedly a penalty but would that have not been sufficient punishment? At that point the decisions of the management were questionable. Why oh why take Mickey P off? Why not bring Liam on? (who should have started instead of Thomas anyway) and why not bring the pace of Blake on earlier?

Unfortunately Aaron Greene seems to have gone off the boil in recent weeks as has Mario Noto.

Full credit to Matt Mitchell-King for going in goal and performing admirably.

Another loss against a poor team is not acceptable though.

Previous observations make interesting reading. Where are all the accusations of negativity or is the penny starting to drop.

Just to prove that I want to be more objective may I suggest that AL might like to consider giving Thomas a sabbatical. But don't hold your breathe.

Having nothing better to do I have been reading some of the comments made when AL first came. It's interesting to see how views have changed although certain ones given at the time have stood the test. I suppose that being negative. But at least it was not with hindsight.

I am afraid some action will be required soon.

To be honest 4WF I still stick with all my first half season comments.... a top half position from scratch was very acceptable to me.... we all knew the original team was no where near good enough for a play off place it's just nothing has changed or happened since....if could see one hint of a future plan I would say give Andy time but I'm afraid I can't....