Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield v Needham Market

seemgee

all you lot that went to the agm  why didn't you ask the chairman to sack the coaching staff as you are so p***ed off with them you guys make me pmpl  moan moan moan... Btw any one on here can you manage a team on the budget we have  got a long list of players that are willing to play for us ???????? I await the reply's or not

Guys 4 shots on target in 180 mins shows how poor we have got.

I can no longer defend andy.

At the agm he said he would start to blood our younger players ready to hit the ground running next season but today what happens still all the old heads.

Something has to change.

The players in fairness battled well with 10 men but it just is not good enough.

vauxhallman 1 GROW UP  that's a very stupid thing to say 

2 not at the game so not defending him

3 never disagreed with no game plan

4 yes we do

ask andy

if you were at the agm why didn't you ask for his head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG if we were getting this for nothing and the management were meeting their own expenses then I would agree with you. 

When, so many support the club both physically and financially then they are entitled to ask questions and put forward their views. It's what is called having a back bone. If you want to pay the piper and let him also call the tune then so be it. But we can't all be lemmings and jump when told to, some of us like to be told why we should.

No one is asking for the manager to be sacked just that he be a little less dogmatic in his approach. As you seem quite happy with the status quo and therefore see nothing wrong.

I have no quarrel with that but it would be nice if you could set out where we are going wrong rather than your blinkered assumptions on what we think. Lets hear what you think is good for a change. After all you may be right.!!!!!! 

I listened to andy at the agm and he spoke very well and i kind of felt sorry for him when he said he started with two players wekk one really with kirbys injury and was impressed when he said about bringing in the younger players and today he had the opportunity and didnt take it.

Very very poor today.

At the agm andy said about playing with creativity and today replaces one of our most creative players when he had other options.

I am losing patience with Andy very quickly now I'm affraid.

you changed your tune  vauxhallman your losing patience with him but feel very sorry !

There's a video on the Needham Twitter feed (NMFCTweets) from behind their goal. Includes the penalty incident. After watching it a few times in slo-mo and close-up, and after checking the latest ruling regarding the so-called 'triple punishment', I have to say I think the ref got it right.

I read the Enfield forum regularly but am not an Enfield fan [ I'm a Slough fan actually] but what amazes me currently, is how fixated some of your fans have become with their negative views about Andy Leese and your team.

To me many are missing the point by wanting short term success but are not looking at the bigger picture.

I think many of you have been spoilt by Bradley Quinton's successful stint in the job, that it has clouded your judgement, with many expecting success to come overnight, for what is a difficult rebuilding job.

Having watched Andy Leese's teams both at Chesham and at Potters Bar, the man you have recruited as manager is/was a first class appointment by your board and deserves longer than half a season to prove it to you.

If I was an Enfield fan, I would be looking to see what he can do over a few seasons [ 3 at the very least ] rather than judging him on individual games. Of course all fans want to watch attractive football and for their team to be winning matches in style but getting a winning mentality and building a team to be proud of, takes time to do.

Enfield are currently 14th in the table, is that so bad after starting with virtually no pre season,a new manager and a scratch squad?  

I would have thought if your team could push on and get a tenth place finish and maybe win a local cup,it would be a relatively good season. as a starting point for Andy's reign.

Of course, plenty of room for improvement on a match to match basis but not as bad as some are saying, surely?

I've seen all but one home game this season and about 5 away. In over 80% of those games, I have seen very dull, negative, defensive Enfield performances. I don't know what you saw in Andy Leese's previous teams but I'm definitely not seeing it here. He's out of his depth in my opinion.

BIG Guy, I take no pleasure in writing this but in your post yesterday at 8.07pm you over stepped the mark of this forum when you stated that I had told other contributors to get "Andy out". In bringing this to your attention I appreciate you may not have realised that, unsubstantiated, this statement becomes a libel, even when directed to a " Non de Plume".

I know that you, and others, may think that I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill and you were only making a point. Whether intentional or otherwise by the aggressive nature of your comment you directly questioned my integrity based on a lie. That I find unacceptable.

Everyone else on the forum keeps to the rules even when making strong and different points to those on the other side of the argument. 

I will continue to read the forum as it give me an outlet to other things when I need it most but I will try to keep my thoughts to myself for the time being.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

4WF, I joined this forum (and originally started going to games) because I was impressed with the fans. I enjoy reading everyone’s points of view, and most of the time I believe everyone has a valid point to make (not Big Guys obviously) I therefore ask you not to stop commenting on this forum. You are obviously a true Eftc supporter, who cares about the club and always writes his arguments eloquently and politely and I enjoy reading them.

Edited by Castorman