Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
nonleaguegenius

Who's going up and who's going down in the prem

Berkhamsted will be promoted if they better Leighton Town's result this Saturday. Well deserved too, they have been a joy to watch all season.

Hope you do it.

TBF I think you already have. We lost 1-0 at home to Stotfold tonight but even if we'd won, we'd have had to rely on you losing all your remaining games and that surely was never going to happen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 93SeanPrice
      Hi everyone,
      I'm from Poland. I'm into betting for a couple of years and since then I've tried touching English lower leagues like League Two or VNL. This saturday, last games are going to be played. I looked into the tables and tried to find some interesting games. Well, I think I found something. I'll write in details about it right here but I need some information to be 100% sure that I'm right. My question is, are there any historical things that makes team play "against" the others? Are there any rival teams in VNL? Why I'm asking you is that these information can be precious before the last round.
      Thank you in advance for your answers.

I hope that we'll help ourselves.
    • By Karen Browne
      So as we look ahead to the forthcoming new campaign what are your predictions for top three and bottom three in each of the three divisions and which teams will be lifting the major cup silverware this season?
    • By Karen Browne
      Congratulations to everyone at Ampthill Town FC on securing promotion this afternoon