Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lee Gledhill

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:
68 appearance in 6 years at Barnet?????

He's only 23 and for some of that time they were a league club and he'd've been a youth player, so hopefully most of those appearances happened over two or so years when he turned 20 or 21.

Quote:
Squawkident said:
At least that donkey mcclements can have a few weeks to regain his former form and fight for a place, rather than be handed one becaus ewe can't fill his role.I hope gledhill plays against hfx.

I hope you dont voice your opinions loadly on match days, thats all the players need to hear.

Quote:
Squawkident said:
At least that donkey mcclements can have a few weeks to regain his former form and fight for a place, rather than be handed one becaus ewe can't fill his role.I hope gledhill plays against hfx.

Who has said Eddie will be dropped??? Isn't Matty our current right back and considering his recent form and poor distribution maybe we'll see M.Lee replaced by Lee.G!

Eddie is young and given some decent coaching and a bit more experience is a player with potential. OK he's leaves us open at the back sometimes but this is also a matter for others to address / cover. He gives 100% when he puts on the Fleet shirt and he shows more life and flair on the field than several others in the team.

Agree with others, the players need more encouragement NOT criticism.

Back to Lee G, I'd like to see him play today and move Lee P (if available) up into midfield.

Come On U Reds!!!!!

Quote:

I hope you dont voice your opinions loadly on match days, thats all the players need to hear.

Squawkident spends much of his time on this site's 'Shout Box' (bottom left of the screen, main page) going on and on and on about Sodje being a filthy animal. Obviously not a lot else to do with his time...