Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All quiet on the Enfield Front

Great signing..Now the inner circle will have to find some different club news which they can keep to themselves. ;)  :D  knowledge is power!

Anyway the player was mentioned lots of times in social media and even on here,so not exactly a secret signing.Thought it was going to be an name that would be a total surprise.

The first signing i have been genuinely pleased about for a long time.

Great signing..Now the inner circle will have to find some different club news which they can keep to themselves. ;)  :D  knowledge is power!

Anyway the player was mentioned lots of times in social media and even on here,so not exactly a secret signing.Thought it was going to be an name that would be a total surprise.

The first signing i have been genuinely pleased about for a long time.

There is more to come.

Knowledge really is power

Good work by the manager so far, seems to have got the spine of the team sorted, Wright, Tafiq, King, Blackman, Johnson, Bricknell and Wadkins. I' m sure with the rest to be added there has to be a decent optimism for the season ahead and if they all stay relatively fit could push for the top.

There still appears to be uncertainty over a number of last years squad. Some of which I’d be keen to re-sign.

Anyone know what is happening with:

Adam Martin

Taylor McKenzie

Ryan Blake

Liam Hope

Jack Hockney

Sam Youngs

Darnell Wynter

Tyler Campbell

Samir Bouhmitine

An excellent and needed signing. It’s been good to see AL target specific areas that we required with strong signings to compliment what we already have.

Pleasing to see some of our younger players being retained alongside more experienced players as well, both are important. It feels like the squad will have a lot better blend to it this season.

Keep up the good work Andy and team!

When are the fixtures released???