Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

the step 7 constitutions are likely to be released by the FA on Monday (11th June) afternoon

Believe Sarratt and Eynesbury Res are in.

Bovingdon awaiting move from HSCL from FA, although that could well change with the news that Lee Bircham resigned yesterday.

AFC Southgate and AFC Tring Town have left.

According to the FA lists released today, the three new teams in Division Two are Bovingdon and Chipperfield Corinthians from the Herts County League, and New Salamis from the Kopa League.

No Eynesbury Reserves, who are going into the Cambridgeshire County League, and, surprisingly, no Sarratt.

I say surprisingly because Sarratt were tweeting as long ago as May 26th that they had been accepted into the Spartan.  Instead, they have been promoted from the Herts County Div One to the Herts County Prem, along with Sun Sports and Hadley Reserves.

I suspect there may be a few appeals going in, so we wait to see what happens next. 

New Salamis have appealed to the FA the decison to put them in South Midlands League.

Looking like Herts County League.

I've heard it will be at Enfield Towns ground

I have been informed that it will not be Enfield Town.

The plot thickens.

I heard Potters Bar Town

May still be Enfield Town FC!!!  :huh: 

Karen - Is a venue not a requirement when applying to the FA to enter at Step 7?

I have been informed that it will not be Enfield Town.

The plot thickens.

I blame the Bisto !!

:bolt:

Bovingdon will be a strong side even without Bircham. Clinton and Totternhoe also. Lambeth is back at Totternhoe.

They will no doubt be good again, especially after appointing Standen who will know players. Fully expecting some dual signing with a couple of clubs again as well.

Will be interesting to see how Lambeth does. That was an immense season and will be difficult to repeat. Totternhoe losing a couple of players as well though.

Expect New Bradwell (Loughton Manor) to be useful and obviously Aston Clinton will be strong again.

Edited by Munchkin

Yes, the merger between Full Time and Whole Game seems to have missed them. Hopefully will be resolved on Monday