Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Disgraceful Harrow

urchinman1961

Not a statement I would use lightly but the throw in situation at the end of the game which we sportingly gave up in the end to Harrow advantage not sportsman like at all back to the game a fair result good workman like performance great goal by Brad and 6k better off and on that note good night

Thought we were the better team and deserved the victory. An increasingly bad tempered display from Harrow culminated in one of the most unsportsmanlike acts I’ve seen in non league football - even the referee looked disgusted. Still trying to work out how two of our players got booked in the ensuing fracas. We got the win and we can move on to the next round.

Agree - we did ok and deserved to win - from what I saw/heard, the most galling thing with the lack of sportsmanship was that it was the ref that asked Callum to throw it out and the 9 knew what he was doing thought about it and still did it - disgraceful, dishonourable, indefensible and morally wrong.  (I think the ref booked 2 in the aftermath - I think Alex & their 7 - but could be wrong).  Glad that we progress and they go out.

Time wasting - all teams do it and the ref, by their own admission added over 9 minutes of injury time.

Seen a replay given to a team in a cup match by the fa where a winner was scored from a similar position so there is a precedent set here.

Archived