Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

If you click on the topic from the sidebar, or from the index page (as opposed to being in the forum) you are taken to the unread posts. 

I'll see what I can do. No promises as by altering code directly this gets overwritten with any new version.

Hi Ian - can we change font within a post?   For the league table on my prediction league I've always switched it to courier so the columns line up on all devices - this time I had to do it via word and copy back in - which is doable but a pain if I forget.

Other feedback - can we see who is reading a post again please.

Otherwise it's looking good - and as said above, many thanks for all the effort you put in on this.

1 hour ago, Jago said:

Hi Ian - can we change font within a post?   For the league table on my prediction league I've always switched it to courier so the columns line up on all devices - this time I had to do it via word and copy back in - which is doable but a pain if I forget.

Other feedback - can we see who is reading a post again please.

Otherwise it's looking good - and as said above, many thanks for all the effort you put in on this.

I've added in all the various options for posts / replies on larger displays. This includes fonts. 

Not sure on the reading of posts - this is quite database intensive and might not be part of the core software.   I'll check.