Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League posts

Paul_C

I just had that snap second of inspiration when I knew for certain what each score would be. Log on and find the thread gone. Will have forgotten them all by the time it comes back.

Only taken 3 weeks for the the anti Midland biased conspiracy to do my knees kicked in.  I can see what the Hatted Urchin meant about this competition now. ?

Well something is certainly up - my Jago account has been "BANNED" so I've tortured the Baby to extract his password and logged in as him.

Maybe all my posts have been deleted as a result of the terrible behaviour which has led to my banning  (not sure what this is mind you).

I think we'd better CANCEL THIS WEEK until I can work out what's going on.   Just when Mr Hat was getting the hang of it too.

My apologies,    The Artist Formerly Known as Jago

12 minutes ago, Lord Upminster said:

And there was me thinking it was a Russian GRU cyber attack :stompspam:

Could be...  more likely something to do with the site upgrade methinks.

And DINAMO - stop Moaning.  I know your accent sounds like you're always whinging but now you're doing it on virtual paper too.   (This  is a test insult to see if I can get the Baby banned).

Moaning? Whining?

Speaking The Truth, Bruv, innit? Pfft.

I knew, just knew, that Bournemouth were going to win 4-0 away.  And I knew the result of that Estonian Second Division match. And all of the others. Not my fault that The Establishment would have a melt down because of it.

Anyway, Baby Jago deserves to be banned for having Santi "Swan Dive" Carzola as a favourite player regardless of these shenanigans.

3 minutes ago, blackballed said:

Hopefully all sorted now thanks to Ian, Jago will be reinstated, but I'm sorry to say this topic has been lost.

Dibs

@Jago has been restored - or his account has. 

Please carry on :)

Well - I'm back. But all my posts have been consigned to the big web dustbin in the sky.  Probably for the best.

Many thanks for sorting this out Ian - and reading between the lines I think we can all put the blame firmly on Blackballed. He was certainly mumbling something incoherent in the Hampton bar yesterday (no change there then)...  Not that the web is a blame culture or anything, No Sireee.

My challenge now is how to break the news to Baby Jago that he has been killed off as part of the collateral damage.   A packet of marmite crisps and an extra hour on the xBox should do it mind.

The Artist formerly known as Jago.

Archived