Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
CD Towner

Hall of Fame

After watching Frank Lampard being inducted into the Legends of Football Hall of Fame this week, it got me thinking about an ETFC Hall of Fame.

As a Spurs supporter, the Hall of Fame is a big thing and something that they used to promote on their stadium tours with a hall of fame in the tunnel.

Has the club ever considered an ETFC Hall of a Fame and for the purposes of this post, who do people think might be worthy candidates/legends??

How about:

Rudi, David Allen, Matt Negus,  Brad Brotherton, Daniel Clarke, John Ridout, Lee Smith, Liam Hope, Chopper. That's just from the early years (Liam excepted)

Slightly off topic, but semi related - does anyone know if the spreadsheet with the all time ETFC appearances is published online anymore? It used to be linked to from the old ETFC website back in the day.

In terms of legends, I'd consider adding Kirbs and possibly Jordan Lockie to the names above.

Not forgetting Walid Matata and Ryan Doyle, scorers of the two most important goals in the club's history. 

Great thread!

I agree with most suggestions. Would also add Corey Whitely, Norwl Imber and Bryan Hammett in to the mix. 

Maybe something for the club to think about creating? Could be a great way for supporters to engage with former fans favourites? 

For me, Dennis Gill by a country mile.

21 hours ago, Father Jack said:

Wrong club. 

Whoops, and there was I thinking that the team I watched at Southbury Road Stadium had something to do with the history of our club? How silly of me!

Still, long live pedantry eh?