Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Whitehawk

Father Jack

Gorgeous sunny day  

Team: Wright, Hatton, Sutton,  Johnson,  Olomowewe,  Rumens, Parcell, Blackman, Bricknell , Youngs,  Greene.

Subs McLean,  Sayoud, Hope, Taaffe, Adams

Congratulations and very well done to Andy and our Town players on a superb performance and result this afternoon. Another clean sheet, another six-goal victory, three precious points. and our unbeaten home league  record remains intact. Just the response we needed, after our reverse at Margate last weekend, and goal-less draw with Brightlingsea on Tuesday evening. Definitely a strong statement of intent. Keep it up guys, things are looking good!

An inspired tactical change by AL putting Micky up front to support the excellent Bricknell... also releasing the defensive shackles off of Greene.... We were helped on our way by playing the worst side I have ever seen in the premier with a goalkeeper who was a cross between stevie wonder and coco the clown..nevertheless it was a ruthless victory with a much better shape to the team... well done all....

It was a lovely header WR and credit to him but obviously there will be much tougher defensives than that to come... Whitehawk really were poor wasn't they 8-0 to Bognor and 9-1 to Billericay now 6-0 to us.... but much credit to the manager for addressing the problems... parcell seemed to really enjoy the attacking role and their defence were stretched the width of the pitch.... on to Tonbridge now with renewed enthusiasm....

You can only do your best against any opposition but Whitehawk must be one of the poorest teams in the division. Great to see so many goals going in but the highlight of the first half was watching their 'keeper come out to punch the ball and ended up heading it? Worth every penny of my entrance fee.

Wasn't at the game, but really pleased to see the result - hoping the game will be up on tifosy later to watch!

Even if Whitehawk were that bad, Brightlingsea weren't great but we didnt test the keeper enough . Congrats to the team for creating the chances, and being so clinical!

And well played by Andy in tweaking the team to create such a positive outcome!

This is the perfect preparation for Tonbridge on Tuesday night ... can't wait!

At last got to see the game on an exceptional October day and pleased at result. Would have been surprised if we had not scored 4/5 goals after reading Whitehawk's recent goals against record. 

Since this was my first game for some time, it to early for me to offer any meaningful opinions.  As others say, we will have to await the results after completion of the more challenging games coming up over the next few weeks.

In the mean time let's all enjoy the moment basking in third place.  

It's the GoToTown Scheme - so as an Out of Towner I pay £10/month, and one of the benefits is full recordings of ALL home and some away matches.

This year, the quality has been excellent of the recordings, they are being published much quicker too (game was up late Sunday night).

Plus they are also showing some U23 and womens games on there.

I recommend it!

See https://etfc.london/gototown-packages for more details

Archived