Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Hx v Benfleet ESC 3RD Tue 6th Nov

urchinman1961

Result was never in doubt good to see the fringe players get a run out not quite sure about the first half hour of the second half looked a bit disjointed which briefly let Benfleet back into the game but stepped up a gear in the closing stages to give the score a bit of respectability only down side was Kenzer  going off hope not to serious as we are seriously short of cover at the back

The crowd i do believe was 57 i was to embarrassed to shout that out over the tannoy with the thanks for your continues support but well done to those that bothered to turn up

Perhaps a questionnaire to the fans on what would encourage them to attend games would help determine similar reasons. It was not cold last night so that is not the main reason. Can I suggest that we always open the burger van for night games, as continuity helps in these situations.

Maybe an idea, if we have access to it, games on the TV in the clubhouse that include champions League etc.

Get these games especially premiership games on a Saturday home game advertised, say that our bar is open from 12 noon and get people in that way. Maybe also have a happy hour, certain beers are reduced 50p off. It's an idea worth a try!!

nice result last night well done to the players for making it a win and was nice to see some good movement on the pitch.  I hope the team can start to put the hard work they are doing in training and in recent matches into scoring and achieving the results we know they can in the league and in a tough trophy game this weekend.  

Archived