Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Brightlingsea Regent v Hx FA trophy 2nd qual rd Sat 10rh Oct

urchinman1961

Well I got the 2-1 bit right , unfortunately it was for Brightlingsea , but how? They caught us with a goal almost from kick-off (I was still helping Ian put the flag out when they scored) and the only other shot on target I remember then having was for the second goal . As for us , we dominated large parts of the game, hit the woodwork twice and were extremely unlucky not to get a result today. Disappointed with the ref not wanting to lay a wreath due to time constraints but well done to Alex for doing it anyway - no time lost. Should have sent signals as to how the game was going to go today 

Not wanting to blow our own trumpet but I thought the Hornchurch support was exceptional today, obviously a little bit of confusion at the end but I’m not going to go on about that. Felt like the support we had at Witham when we got promoted. 

All told, just one of those games you come  out of scratching your head , never mind on to the league 

Great noise from our supporters I for one get encouraged bye you attempt at singing ( where’s Simon cowell) I’m sure the players  also get a buzz  we just need a positive result to get us going again we don’t become a bad team because of a few poor results 2 or 3 wins puts us back in the hunt again I’m sure all on the playing staff expect to win every game we will do everything in our power to get positive results we need you fans it’s all part of the journey , onwards and upwards keep the faith keep the support thanks 

Archived