Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Worthwhile draw

urchinman1961

No complaints about  todays performance against a very good footballing side but all the best chances fell.to.the Urchins as early as the first minute probably will rue the chances missed which would.have put the game to bed side picked itself so credit.to those who donned the red shirts stand out performance even though he played out of position was Alex,mention to the Worthing away support excellent best at the Bridge so far added to the atmosphere good result predicted before the game.shoots of recovery are there to be seen

Good performance and pleased we got something out of the game against a very good team.

Worthing should be title contenders based on what I saw and with some games in hand, so despite going ahead I feel it is a point gained.

We move on positively to try to get more points and maybe an unbeaten run starts right here? ?

Great performance against a top side. You could see some subtle tactical changes that seem to work, played a lot more football. Alex Bentley was outstanding. Well done boys. keep up the good work.

The team as a whole did very well and deserved the 3 points having dominated much of the attacking play so it hurts to see it being 1-1.  The whole squad are playing well together and i hope they take some positives away from the result as they now know they can compete and be better than a lot of other teams in this league.  All the hard work they are putting into this season will come good in results if they keep going and if the fans keep cheering them on to succeed. COME ON YOU URCHINS

Very good and food to see a different style of play. Good performances all round, but I would single out George Saunders excellent. He has done extremely well to step up a few league s and I think he can only get better. We were unlucky and could easily have won if the woodwork had been on our side. 

What is the background to our new coach? I believe his name is Glenn Robson and googling suggest he was at Aveley five years ago but I couldn’t find anything more recent. If his coaching contributed to Saturday’s performance well done Glenn. 

Archived