Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message from Jim

Fat Tom Daley

I would like to thank everyone that put nice messages on AFC Hornchurch’s twitter page and forum. It means so much to me, I was overwhelmed and humbled by them all. After making this heart wrenching decision, which I felt was best for the club, I thought it best to address you, the fans, who have supported me throughout my entire time in charge here at this great club. Not only have you supported me through the good times, you have backed me in the bad times aswell, which is a rare thing in today’s world. Whoever inherits the managers job, will inherit the best fans and people in football today. Hornchurch will always be in my heart, and I will remain an Urchin for the rest of my days. Last but not least, I’d like to thank Colin and the directors for giving me the opportunity all them years ago. My next big decision is east side or riverside? 

Come on you Urchins,

Jim

Archived