Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dual registeration

How do people view the dual registration system allowing players to sign on for different clubs at different levels. It seems to be creating unfair advantages for teams playing midweek who are bringing in players to play if there higher league team doesn't have a game! 

I guess there are a lot of Step 4 clubs groundsharing and not having a reserve side. If you are not in the starting XI at that level then I guess it’s useful for fitness and can help both clubs. Bringing in someone for one or two games would  pi** me off if I was dropped for them so you then risk losing your lads who turn up & train week in week out. 

What used to annoy me more was playing in the reserves & the oppositions first team turning up instead having a training session. We had either Northwood or Boreham Wood do that to us at Tring ... and it was the week they brought in another lad to trial in goal. We lost 10-0 ?

Archived