Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate Away - Was it a goal?

MikeMike

Good result, both teams had good chances to nick the win. The two new midfielders looked very promising in the centre of the park. Top support for a Tuesday night! Fingers crossed for that win on Saturday!

Also I’ve had a message from Colin to thank everyone who travelled last night! Great Support!

the whole team played well in appalling conditions last night and kept a valuable clean sheet.  just a shame we had a slightly flag happy assistant referee when he should have at least checked it for a second or so to make sure he was flagging the correct decision.

the ball looked over the line to me from where i was and the handball was clear too just not given.

On the positive side though all the players worked hard with a lot of pass and movement going on all over the pitch that it shows they have all been working hard in training to bring that into their game and signs look promising for the future.  come on you urchins!

Archived