Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMike

Margate Away - Was it a goal?

It looked over the line from where I was at the half way line. I guess I had a similar view to the linesman who was scurrying down the line.

Mind you, I also thought there was an obvious handball that wasn't given so  maybe my eyesight needs testing.

The goal did seem to look in from behind and on video it looks to have gone in, also how that handball was not given I don’t know it couldn’t have been more blatant if he tried 

Good result, both teams had good chances to nick the win. The two new midfielders looked very promising in the centre of the park. Top support for a Tuesday night! Fingers crossed for that win on Saturday!

Also I’ve had a message from Colin to thank everyone who travelled last night! Great Support!

As nil-nils go,and given the conditions, that was a pretty decent game to watch. I just wish we could have tested flora gloves a bit more in the second half

the whole team played well in appalling conditions last night and kept a valuable clean sheet.  just a shame we had a slightly flag happy assistant referee when he should have at least checked it for a second or so to make sure he was flagging the correct decision.

the ball looked over the line to me from where i was and the handball was clear too just not given.

On the positive side though all the players worked hard with a lot of pass and movement going on all over the pitch that it shows they have all been working hard in training to bring that into their game and signs look promising for the future.  come on you urchins!